Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RichRod has no problems getting to 5-0. Michigan fans know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      RichRod has no problems getting to 5-0. Michigan fans know that.
      well played!

Comment

• But at least he's there.

His successor at Michigan is 2-3. and headed downhill.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• We should have grabbed Brian Kelly, GVS & Central, right under Michigan's nose. Had ND backed into playing for a national title plus they are undefeated this season. Michigan would be much further ahead.

Sure he's a spaz on the sidelines but runs the offense and he can coach.

Why did Brandon select Hoke again? Not because he's a sharp dresser and a health and fitness guy.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I agree that Brian Kelly should have at least gotten an interview.

Comment

• One huge red flag for Kelley was at Central there was a handful of players who ganged up and killed a student from beating him up so bad. Kelley called up all his players for a team meeting and had all involved talk to each other and set a straight story before they were interviewed by the police.

Comment

• Hoping this Garrett Taylor kid DE-commits and goes to Ohio State. Burn the entire program to the ground until Hoke and Brandon are burned away with it.

Besides if Hoke recruited him, he probably sucks anyway.

Comment

• He's an elite recruit, you don't want to lose him...

M needs a HR hire to replace Hoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                    Hoping this Garrett Taylor kid DE-commits and goes to Ohio State. Burn the entire program to the ground until Hoke and Brandon are burned away with it.

Besides if Hoke recruited him, he probably sucks anyway.

What the hell is this?
                    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• A post about a 6-1 190lb DE?

Comment

• This recruiting class is shaping up to be an complete disaster. It's hard to see Clark and Taylor in the class -- almost impossible. And they may even lose 1 or more of their in-state recruits. Hell, I read that Malzone may even be looking.

The class of kids that were ONCE committed to M is going to be amazing -- *if* they don't hit a HR with their new hire.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The '12, '13, '14 classes are good enough to have a small, subpar '15 class. Doesn't seem like they ('12, '13) are developing the same amount as fellow B10 competition...

Comment

• Yeah, it was going to be a small class regardless. And the previous classes provide a decent safety net. But, still, what a debacle.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That's why this coaching change is pretty much at the point of "Jim Harbaugh or nothing".

Harbaugh is about the only one who can come in and get some of those guys re-committed and also keep some of the guys who may be thinking about jumping.

Comment

• Linesman given that you are the past president of the Harbaugh Is Never Coming Here Club, I'm delighted to see you've come around and appear to have joined the He's Never Coming But He's Still The Only Solution Club.

Comment

Working...
                                X