Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously? No one gives two shits about Curtis Samuel or any Oiho player.

Jimmy Ballgame > William Wallace
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I assume a direct question from a M fan indicates interest.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I believe it was in the Freep this morning that said Harbaugh may tap some JUCO talent. He did it while he was at San Diego, and he may do it here.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Thanks for the answer Talent. I thought he was a recruit.

I hope Harbaugh does go with some JUCO talent. He needs skill players. UM needs speed.

Just thought I'd point out that before the playoff, your National Championship game would have been Ala v. FSU

Comment

• Not a ton of JUCO talent out there. But I absolutely agree that M needs speed and gamebreakers. As I've said before, I think M is well-positioned to make an almost immediate jump to "strong B10 team" because they have plenty of talent at that level. Getting to the elite level is much harder and is going to require a couple super strong classes in a row.

That said, OSU's 2013 class is the difference between playing on Monday and 9-3, IMO. So, you know, M has a good "clay" to mold already. If JH can bring in a great class for 2016 then you have the opportunity to edge into elite by 2017 season. And if he works wonders with the QBs, maybe even 2016.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Did the university sign off on that? I know there was a rumor that they were offering that as a carrot for him to come.

Comment

• I think the rumor was that he was demanding it. Posited by an NFL guy as a reason he wouldn't come. I'd be surprised.

What about EJ Levenberry?

Comment

• Kendrick Norton?
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Iman Marshall sets his official. Let's hope that fuckin igloo season is gone for you guys so it doesn't shock him too much.

Comment

• Unlike you and your gone-soft candyass, Marshall will probably show up and immediately understand the link between cold weather and chest hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Iman Marshall sets his official. Let's hope that fuckin igloo season is gone for you guys so it doesn't shock him too much.
                        I have observed that folks from warm weather climates generally romanticize winter to the point of absurdity and one of them probably won't be scared off by a couple of days of it You have to live through a bad one to see how shitty it is.

Comment

• If someone walks into a regular winter day, I agree. The shit that's there now? Ferget it.

Comment

• I will allow that less than 20 is a smack in the face.

Comment

• I live in northern Wisconsin. I don't get cold until the temperature dips below -10 degrees. Last night was friggin' brutal with the wind whipping around at 25 - 30 mph.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• 83F sunny and hot here today. Unseanably warm all January, most likely engage in some aqua sports tomorrow in order to cool off.

Will mix that in with some margaritas for good measure, key limes I think.
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X