This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    No excuses for '16. Meyer put together a top five class in three months. I think that Harbaugh should be able to do something acceptable in 13.
    Just a hunch but I think Harbaugh will land Clark and Marshall.

Why has Iman parroted Jim Harbaugh on his future, "What will happen will happen, what won't happen won't happen."'?

As for Clark, why schedule an 8:30am ET press conference to aanounce when Jim Mora is still in bed at 5:30am in LA?

Cheer up Hanni, we've got one of the best coaches in CFB and good riddance to this sad fuck!

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• That video was actually a pretty comical moment. Hoke wanted to call a time out to set up a goal line play, but the team ran a play and ended up scoring anyway.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• that clip is hilarious
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• No it is actually very sad. A head coach who can't get a sideline timeout. merely because it worked out ok doesn't excuse his incompetence

Comment

• Make matters worse, Hoke screwed Michigan for 14.4 M and won't take the CMU job because, It's not the right fit?. Who the hell is he kidding?

He's going to ride the next 3 years on his 3M Michigan unemployment Insurance scam.

Michigan Man? My ass.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• That one animated gif sums up Hoke's tenure perfectly. Ineptitude followed by a shrug of the shoulders.

Comment

• Burnett apparently didn't actually commit.

Comment

• So, what's the story on this? I mean, not that I really care about whether M flips a Wazzu kid, but I am interested in the recruiting details that lead to shit like this -- a premature commit announcement. Either the kid's commit was leaked early or there was a misunderstanding over a non-commitable offer or something.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• In confidence the kid told his HS coach he was going to Michigan, coach passed it on to Rivals.

Comment

• So, no big deal and he commits anyway?
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I have no idea what's going, but what we have doesn't add up. Just because somebody leaked it doesn't mean you change your mind about a very big decision. It very well could be that the offer is contingent on Jefferson or Auden Tate or whomever else saying no.

Comment

• Chris Williamson announces Tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            I have no idea what's going, but what we have doesn't add up. Just because somebody leaked it doesn't mean you change your mind about a very big decision. It very well could be that the offer is contingent on Jefferson or Auden Tate or whomever else saying no.

Unless he hadn't talked about it fully with his fams or wanted to tell his WAZZU coaches personally...

FWIW, Sam said everything is ok now...but we will see.

Also FWIW, Sam says he is 65-35 that Weber is going blue, based on some information he cannot share until signing day...
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• But even if it's leaked and you didn't get the chance to make the announcement yourself, are you really going to react by opting for your second- or third-choice? Seems not a very logical reaction...

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/UofMDieHards/status/562298216293888000[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X