• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    Kareem goes to Alabama.

The tire fire continues.
    Ron Johnson here we come.
    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Khalid Kareem committed to M coaches awhile ago, guess something in Bama changed his mind.

Comment

• $

Comment

• Nick Saban apparently doesn't agree that star rankings don't matter.

Comment

• Ron Johnson hopefully takes his spot. Elite players want to play with elite players, Bama has elite player, M doesn't...

I assumed with KK's emphasis on academics, Bama would be out.

Comment

• To bad on Khalid Kareem ... he would have looked good in Green & White ... and sometimes bronze.
              Forever One!

Comment

• Of the top 6 players in Michigan for 2016, only one (Onwenu) is committed to an instate school. Corley is the only one uncommitted.

Strange year.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Only 7 of the top 20 are committed to Michigan schools. 3 are uncommitted and the other 10 are committed to Big 5 programs outside of the state.

Comment

• Even more importance on Ron Johnson and Xavier Kelly. Landing Kelly would be a huge get, lessening the sting of KK goin south.

http://247sports.com/Player/Xavier-Kelly-77402

Comment

• Impressive O-line haul for Drevno and Michigan....Devery Hamilton committed. Rejoice

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        Kareem goes to Alabama.

The tire fire continues.
                        Hmmm. Anyone seen Hanni now that Devery Hamilton has committed?

Comment

• Devery Hamilton is a favorite of mine, true offensive tackle with lots of upside. Great addition.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            Hmmm. Anyone seen Hanni now that Devery Hamilton has committed?
                            I mentioned upthread...

Great OL and QB class, poop other than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              Khalid Kareem committed to M coaches awhile ago, guess something in Bama changed his mind.
                              Must be their engineering program
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Harbaugh has apparently turned away Jhonny Williams because there are no free scholarships. Good thing we're not wasting spots on ND level prospects and saving them instead for the guys that we steal from Georgia Southern and Newfoundland State.

Comment

Working...
                                X