X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
    Do you admire Harry Truman?

Do you admire Winston Churchill and FDR who ordered the terrorism in the skies in the indiscriminate firebombing of German cities by American and British bombers?
    No. The killing of innocents is not admirable.
    Last edited by Rocky Bleier; July 12, 2011, 05:42 PM.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Those losses to USC and OSU might need *'s next to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_crancer View Post
        If anyone cheated on the field that last few years, it would undoubtedly be Michigan. Remember Practicegate anyone?
        OK, crancer must be another O-lie-O nut in denial. You may join Strangelove in the corner with the duncecap.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Tressel was such a cheater he made Lloyd's team lose to Appalachian State.
          Last edited by hack; July 12, 2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• whoDean, I've been a Michgian fan my whole life. I just don't wear the maize and blue glasses and can see things for what they are, unlike a lot of morons including yourself.

Comment

• Only OSU's violations count, right? I forgot, our NCAA infractions were different because we're Michigan. That's how it works, right?

Comment

• If your that offended by that analogy get a life,good lord.

Comment

• Never said I was offended. I'm not offended at all, I just think it's an idiotic comparison.

Comment

• And yes i do admire Truman, FDR,and Churchill..that war needed to be ended and they fuckin got the job done!

Comment

• People have compared football and military forever. They are a lot alike as far as leaders of men go, not saying LC is in the same heroic area as Abraham Lincoln but they both were great leaders one on a more serious and larger scale.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_crancer View Post
                        Only OSU's violations count, right? I forgot, our NCAA infractions were different because we're Michigan. That's how it works, right?
                        Scale.
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• One set of violations came about because the old regime ratted out the new one on a remarkably minor infraction. Another was a deliberate and systematic rigging of the system known about high up the flagpole. I don't see how they are comparable, even for the skeptics here.

Comment

• It doesn't matter if the old regime "ratted" out the old regime over a minor infraction. The infraction was still occurring. It was occurring previously in West Virginia as well. Once, again, rule bending isn't rule bending if it happens at Michigan.

Comment

• Jack, you do realize the NCAA closed their investigation into that infraction without finding anything remotely close to the Tressel stuff, right?

No one here has denied it occured, but to think it is anything like the O-lie-O stuff...buddy that's kinda crazy.
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• It's akin to equating speeding with homicide because neither are legal.

Comment

Working...
                                X