Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is my guess too. I got that feeling listening to him on wtka and on the Dan dakich show around the time if the Morris concussion fiasco. He was able to tick off items from his list in detail in his reasoning for why DB needed to go and that it was not an isolated incident. It is one of his all time best.

Comment

• Kudos to Brian

Comment

• Agree .... maybe one of the best fuck, you condemnatory pieces of journalism I have ever read.

While it's true, I bleed blue and am therefore bias, his recollection of the factual aspects of this monumental idiot's (Dave Brandon's) reign of terror as AD is astounding. The immense amount of damage he did to the institution of M football as a result of his megalomania is astonishing.

Keep in mind, and I give true credit to, it was Stan White who told us he would destroy M football (or words to that effect) within a week of the announcement of his hiring.

It took 7 years to get M football back on track with the Harbaugh Hire (and everything that was behind that) and people I talk to give a huge amount of credit to M's new President Mark Schlizzel. Not that he is a college football fan. He's not. But he listened.

Thank the football Gods for that.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• John Harbaugh will be the keynote speaker at the Michigan coaches clinic held March 13-14 in Ann Arbor.

High school coaches from around the country will make their way to the event in which many of the current Michigan football coaches will also speak at.

The event will end on Saturday afternoon with the coaches checking out the Wolverines spring practice on the 14th.

Comment

• Is it just more publicity, or has Harbaugh offered a lot more players this February than Hoke did last Feb.?

Comment

• Has there been any word when the Spring Game will be?
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• April 4th.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• At noon.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    Is it just more publicity, or has Harbaugh offered a lot more players this February than Hoke did last Feb.?
                    Id like to know. Searched mgoblog and although I can count them up individually that's too much work.

WM, you gonna start an offer board for 2016.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Jeff,

Absolutely, right now is the period where offers are getting sent out rapidly. Recruits are just starting to schedule spring (and take) visits. Who is taking visits where tell us who is interested in who as well as the recruiting sites following up with the recruits after the visits. Should be more news in mid March.

Comment

• I'd like to go to the Spring Game but it will probably be a last second decision with the weather being a big factor. Right now it doesn't seem too promising. This has been a very cold winter in these parts. Its looking like we're going to have a very slow warm up this year.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Costello looking to stay out West? Hmmmm. Must mean Eason is in the bag.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Costello is a long shot, we'll find out if and when he visits how long of a shot he is.

Comment

• Costello to be committing in the next week. Georgia sites say Eason is anxious to get to Athens, no Mention of UM.

Comment

• Peters is far more likely, like da geezer stated, Eason is a Bulldog.

Comment

Working...
                                X