This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal ball sucks.

Conflicting reports on whether or not Evans is committing on Saturday or not.

Comment

• Kiante Enis RB/WR/DB (3*, Indiana) is a Wolverine!

Comment

• Enis commits. Didn't realize how fast he is.

Comment

• He's an athlete without much of a position at this point, his upright running style will be an issue and he's just starting to play on the defensive side of the ball. Plays very weak competition in Indiana. I've had him pegged as a WR or S with potential as a running back if the staff can change his running style.

Comment

• Evans is still announcing Saturday according to Balas. Hopefully Enis commit doesn't change anything.

Comment

• Enid ran a 10.53 in the 100? Denards best time in high school was 10.44.

That's fast.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Kareem is announcing June 24th. Could be a nice month. Probably 50/50 Mich/MSU.

Comment

• Like Evans talent level more, he'll be a Wolverine.

Comment

• The pattern of taking athletes with multiple positions is holding true. Just give me a 6-1 200lb kid who runs a legitimate 4.35 and we can worry later where he is going to play. Again, I think this shows the confidence UM has in their coaches. I hope Evans comes along too.

Everything seems to point to attrition of about 10 players. Any ideas on who (Speight for sure)?

Comment

• Attrition, OL, OL and then a DB is the rumors. That's just who is known, more is expected.

Comment

• Kareem would be a huge get. It's the kind of flip/upset that Harbaugh needs pull off about three or four times before this class is over and it would double our in-state blue chipper haul.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; June 4, 2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Enis seems like a 3* sleeper worth getting a little excited about, unlike RichRod's "sleepers" who were 3* guys because they just sucked. Good frame, decent weight and fantastic speed.

Comment

• And great production against terrible competition. He seems to have the tools though. What's the knock on him? Is he Carlos Brown (fast with no feet and no wiggle?)
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• His upright running style. That makes it more difficult for him to change direction and leaves you more vulnerable to tacklers.

Comment

• Khalid Kareem's update to his crystal ball:

CRYSTAL BALL Predictions
                                Michigan 43%
                                Alabama 29%
                                Michigan State 14%
                                Notre Dame 14%
                                7 Predictions

-

Not taking another trip to this spring to Bama as KK implied he was going to might've really hurt Bama. Coin flip for M vs Sparty?

The duo I'm more concerned with is LaVert Hill and Donnie Corley, teammates at MLK. M landing one of them could certainly help with the other. I think M fell far too behind with both as both were deep into their recruitments when JH arrived. Hopefully both decide and M can have a very good season to impress them. Both are excellent talents (top 75 overall), play a position of need and are likely to end up at M's competition if they don't go to M.

Comment

Working...
                                X