Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ 4-star Brad Hawkins commits to Harbaugh.

Someone should esplane to the hommie, it's actually July.

Waiting for Talent to diminish the star rating while suggesting that according to Meyer's secret star index, it's actually a bad get.
    Last edited by Prime2; July 3, 2015, 02:40 PM.
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Hawkins must not have heard the Cowturd interview...:shock:
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        Hawkins must not have heard the Cowturd interview...:shock:
        Lol, I was waiting for that!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Another note: Losing that horrible game to Rutgers last season didn't hurt us in New Jersey.

Final Note: Nice to be getting these kids from James Franklin's backyard.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Nice get!
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Waiting for Talent to diminish the star rating while suggesting that according to Meyer's secret star index, it's actually a bad get.
              But of course.

SOP.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                Another note: Losing that horrible game to Rutgers last season didn't hurt us in New Jersey.

Final Note: Nice to be getting these kids from James Franklin's backyard.
                RELATIONSHIPS ..........

Chris Partridge, former HC of Paramus Cathloic high school, is now JH's recruiting coordinator. Peppers is also a grad.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Here's a link to the Scout article I posted last week. It's even more important to read this now ........ Pipeline:

Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• If I diminish anything about JH or praise him too much my posts get deleted. SOP. So, my thoughts are whatever the braintrust here thinks.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• April 16th, I detect a bit of cynicism here. Chin up.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        If I diminish anything about JH or praise him too much my posts get deleted. SOP. So, my thoughts are whatever the braintrust here thinks.
                        People helping people.

Comment

• I'm pro-people.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hawkins is set to visit again in mid July, his last visit was in April or so.

Comment

• FTR .. no posts have been deleted.

They have been moved to a more appropriate thread.

Carry on.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Tony Butler decommits from Pitt. We are 1/2 way there. This is just a 3* so Ohio won't want him, but JH surely does.

Comment

Working...
                                X