*Caleb Kelly LB
    *Dontavious Jackson LB
    *Donald Stewart WR
    *Tony Butler CB
    *Terrance Davis OG
    *Connor Murphy DE
    *Joncarlo Valentin OG

Comment

• WM - what is the word you hear on Corley, I've been under the impression he is less likely to go to State than he was, but some of the State followers still seem to be pretty confident still. I heard he's going to the Michigan BBQ.

Comment

• Gotta get linebackers and WR. Mitchell would be a big get this weekend.

Comment

• Were listening to the same people, I've heard Conley is more open to out-of-state when very early he was strictly Sparty vs M. Just a couple weeks ago, I was hearing anytime he'd drop for Sparty.

Comment

• I heard the opposite, Froot. Guess he had bad feelings with the Hoke staff, and has not had as much time to get to know the UM recruits. Coming to the BBQ is always good for UM.

Comment

• Bosa to OSU is zero surprise. OSU will make a final push for Corley on Friday. They may also OFFER Mitchell on Friday if he shows really well, but I doubt it.

M will get neither Kelly. I don't think either was ever all that possible. I find that of some interest since M basically did the Fresno SWARM!!!! camp for Caleb Kelly.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• M taking Reese as a LB says a lot about M's chances with the Kelly's.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                  My top targets remaining (for about 6 spots):

*Naseir Upshur TE
                  *Ahmir Mitchell WR
                  *Rashan Gary NT
                  *Donnie Corley WR
                  *Jonathan Jones LB
                  *Devin Bush Jr. LB
                  *Caleb Kelly LB
                  *Dontavious Jackson LB
                  *Donald Stewart WR
                  *Tony Butler CB
                  *Terrance Davis OG
                  *Connor Murphy DE
                  *Joncarlo Valentin OG
                  I'm going with Upshur, Mitchell, Gary, Corley, Jones, Bush Jr., Butler, Davis, Murphy...we will see a couple of decommits. I like our chances with Corley, the longer he waits to commit the better I feel about the situation. Also a possibility Butch Davis comes and snatches him up for Tennessee.
                  Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Originally posted by drok View Post
                    Let's don't forget that the best case scenario is that Shane turns around enough to win the starter job. That means he's likely still starter next year, giving the new guys time to develop instead of starting them as freshman which almost never goes well at QB.
                    Don't forget O'korn, pumping weights , digesting JH's offense, if Gentry doesn't secure the job, O'korn is in the waiting and he might just outright steal it anyway.

Another brilliant move by Jimmy Ballgame, the days of incompetence are over.
                    Last edited by Prime2; July 24, 2015, 06:04 PM.
                    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
                      Another brilliant move by Jimmy Ballgame, the days of incompetence are over.
                      "Jimmy Ballgame" is the distant cousin of "Johnny Football"

Comment

• And we've got out first cyrstal ball prediction saying Corley to Michigan. Mitchell and Corley would be outstanding.

Comment

• I hope that dude's right. He has Antwuan Jackson, Jordan Fuller and Nate Craig-Meyers to OSU!

But, he's not.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• where do you find that list WB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                              where do you find that list WB?

Recruiting landscape is constantly shifting but these guys are all "insiders" to various programs. Worth taking a look at every now and again. As far as accuracy...meh.

Comment

• thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X