Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could work out bad for Michigan since FSU will probably step up their recruitment of Upshur and it sounds like we don't have a good shot at Nauta.

Agreed about Richt. He's the textbook definition of mediocre.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
      Jimmy Ballgame's been Jimmy Ballgame since long before Johnny Football was rubbing air-pennies together.
      We need a decoder ring to figure out that statement.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Urbs is sort of eating Richt's lunch in Georgia.

I'd read it as bad news for M. Their main competition for Upshur now needs a TE.

But if they get Nauta, that's great!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Assuming any news is bad news is a good default position to have nowadays.

Comment

• ^

Competition for Upshur is more difficult now but some of that is offset a lil' by having a very slim chance at Nauta.

Comment

• So, has the Tony Butler ship sailed for M?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                So, has the Tony Butler ship sailed for M?
                When did that happen? I thought he was a lock?

Unless they have a better prospect they are going to take instead. That would be cool.

Comment

• I believe it's more of a case of Butler exploring his options. Clemson. Arizona State.

If what I gleaned from M fans is correct, JH wanted a Butler commit roughly now, and he's not ready.

He's certainly fungible.

Comment

• Last year, #1 rated, TE Clark's 2 top schools were Michigan & UCLA, although he never visited the latter.

Harbaugh nearly landed him but he ended up committing to Mora at UCLA whose offense threw 1 pass to their TEs last season.

Clark committing to Hoke in the first place, which questions his mental capacity but damn this shit can go in any direction.
                    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Clark visited UCLA, I'm pretty sure.

Comment

• I'd rather have Upshur now than compete for Nauta.

Wisdom from the ancients: "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. And a push in the bush is worth two in the hand."

Comment

• M's chasing a couple WR/CB athletes and another CB higher on their board than Tony Butler. M might be slow playing him.

Comment

• BBQ this weekend is pretty much the last big recruiting weekend of the summer, majority of M's commits will be there along with a majority of M's top targets. I don't see anyone really close to a decision (possibly Mitchell) but visits on campus often speed up recruits decisions.

Keyshawn "Pie" Young WR (3*, Florida) will likely make my recruiting board in the next update, he's close with the Flanagan trio which helps M in this M vs Bama recruiting battle...

Carlo Kemp LB (4*, Colorado) should make it this weekend, he's ND's to lose at this point but M has an opportunity to make that make much smaller.

LeVert Hill CB (4*, MLK) should be at the BBQ. Hopefully he's interested in attending M more than hanging out with friends and the free food.

Sir Patrick Scott CB (3*, Maryland) will make it to the BBQ. Not sure where in the pecking order he falls in line with Tony Butler.

Comment

• Looks to me that JH had a great idea in trying to land that Kentucky coach to recruit Ohio.

Comment

• Damn son.. That Kentucky coach can recruit his ass off.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X