Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What, that he reaffirmed? Haven't heard. The latest I have is that OSU has given him a small window to get on board or they're moving on. He's good, but he's not Leonard Fournette good...heh. And Ohio State will part ways with George Hill very soon, and that's independent of what Walker does -- which I find interesting. Bill Greene definitely has the goods on both of these. He doesn't really post guesses without caveating them as such.

So Hill will almost certainly end up at MSU and Walker may end up at M (or elsewhere).

Meanwhile, OSU is seriously in on kids I never thought they had a chance with...recruiting is never dull!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, lotta scuttlebutt that OSU gave Walker 24 hours to reaffirm his committment and cancel all remaining visits.

Comment

• It wasn't a timeframe. Just visits. In any event, it looks like he won't be OSU. 3ish up to 9!

Comment

• Well that's good news for Oracle's bet, maybe he'll help recruit Gary too.

Comment

• Yup and YUP!

Comment

• Can I downgrade to a 5? Or just say fuck if I know. They'll probably take Antonio Williams if that goes well, but that may be a Hill replacement. And then there's the OV list for this weekend. Fun!

Comment

• I'm liking our chances with all the jersey croots.
                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Back down to 3ish. I should know better than to get caught up in the Internet nonsense.

Comment

• Khalid Kareem rescinded his commitment to Alabama.

First, Ann Arbor Skyline linebacker Daelin Hayes, ranked the No. 1 football recruit in the state, decommitted from USC.

I saw him play Friday, he looks the part, but didn't play the part. I would think Michigan has to be the top team for him.

Comment

• Or ND. M won't take both Kareem and Kemp and ND is on both as well. My guess is one gets one, the other gets the other.

In other news, Gorney says we lead for Kelly. We were told on this board M ain't getting him and it'd be really embarrassing since we had a satellite camp for him...so now I'm torn.

Comment

• I have no idea who these people are but if you guys are happy (besides Froot) then so am I.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• IIRC, Kareem was pretty high on everyone's wish list before he committed to Bama.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• One OSU guy is adamant that Walker told OSU he was going to take his remaining visits and OSU then decided to bring in Antonio Williams (who has decommitted from Wisky). Williams seems certain to commit this weekend. And that would almost have to end Walker's OSU relationship -- or he changes his mind about being the "only RB" in the class. All very interesting in a Days of Our Lives way.

3 years ago OSU parted ways with Derrick Green and rode out Ezekiel Elliot and his last second visit to Mizzou. Unfortunately, Walker is considerably better than Green.

I wouldn't care much one way or the other, but this has the potential to hurt my wager with Oracle!
                            Last edited by iam416; October 14, 2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• There is a guy on Rivals who is pretty connected that thinks Walker will go Michigan.

Comment

• we seem to be in on a lot of guys, but seem to have no spots ... it's shame that Harbaugh gave away spots to 2*'s like McKeon, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X