This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I think it's overblown. MSU wander in the wilderness had everything to do with bad coaches and bad administrators.
    If it lasts for over a half century, is it something deeper?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      I posted a little bit above. Adam Gorney, Rivals recruiting guy, says we lead and that Oklahoma isn't the player they're made out to be. Probably between M-ND.
      Oh right. Saw that. Tx.

Comment

• M is supposedly in it for Kelly but he's someone who is likely to decide in January or NSD. Recruit I'll check back in where everyone is at in December, similar to Gary.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          He was offered way before September.

Jim Harbaugh's first full recruiting class at Michigan continues to impress, as touted running back Matthew Falcon committed to the Wolverines on Wednesday...

I have no idea what an "official offer" means in this circumstance, but he was offered by M and he committed. Then he got hurt.
          Probably a physical document received through the mail that has the official scholarship offer on it.
          Like one of these: http://www.warblogle.com/wp-content/...08/jackson.jpg

Based on evidence of Falcon's tweet, he obviously received that mid September... 4 weeks after he injured himself.
          Not sure the exact** process, but I'm guessing Falcon was unofficially offered a position in this class by Harbaugh or whoever, committed, then received the official offer a couple weeks ago.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Hey Rocky, you dropped something. Looks like it might be your balls.
            Thanks, I'll check. If anyone knows what they look like it would be you.
            Last edited by Rocky Bleier; October 15, 2015, 03:20 PM.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
              Probably a physical document received through the mail that has the official scholarship offer on it.
              Like one of these: http://www.warblogle.com/wp-content/...08/jackson.jpg

Based on evidence of Falcon's tweet, he obviously received that mid September... 4 weeks after he injured himself.
              Not sure the exact** process, but I'm guessing Falcon was unofficially offered a position in this class by Harbaugh or whoever, committed, then received the official offer a couple weeks ago.
              Seriously, it's not that complicated. They wouldn't have accepted his commitment 6 months ago if he wasn't offered. His injury history now puts his place in this class in question.

Comment

• Supposedly M might find some space for Quinn Nordin.

Comment

• Chris Evans might be on his way out. According to a post at MgoBlog, he has scheduled an official visit to...Purdue.

Comment

• Maybe, maybe not. He's said all along he was going to take his visits, especially to the instate schools. That said, wouldn't be a huge blow if he were to go elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      Seriously, it's not that complicated. They wouldn't have accepted his commitment 6 months ago if he wasn't offered. His injury history now puts his place in this class in question.
                      Yea, that was a "verbal scholarship offer." Coaches make verbal offers frequently, even to 8th graders.

A "written scholarship"/ "official scholarship offer", which contains a document with a scholarship offer on it, can't be sent out by teams until August 1st (2015 for the class of 2016 for example).

My point is simply there is a process.
                      Here's a picture that shows my point (minus the August 1st Official Scholarship Date):
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Interesting

Comment

• We are on commit watch this weekend.
                          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Kurt Taylor. 3* RB from Georgia. Class of 2017. Harbaugh continues to make the out of conference schedule easier for the SEC.

Comment

• Anyone know anything about the OT from Plymouth, Michael Jordan, who is currently committed to osu and says he's going to make a major announcement tomorrow?
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Probably what All Star game he's gonna play in or something else no one else gives a fuck about.

Comment

Working...
                                X