Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. All factored in though, Gary looks a lot more like ours than MacDowall ever did. He just wasn't ever interested in Michigan, it seems. Hopefully Auburn's bag man don't come up with too much.

Comment

• A question for WM:

Does J Elliott's commitment today HELP with Gary's recruitment, or does it hinder it? Don't they both play the same position?
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'd say it doesn't affect it in the least.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I keep hearing that we are not going to use Gary as a DT which is weird but, whatever.

Comment

• Talent is correct, Gary can play 3 spots on the DL (NT, 3T, SDE) with his quickness, explosive and Elliott at least two... M needs another DT.

Comment

• SDE could be his best position in this defense, he's that quick, explosive and special of an athlete for his size.

Comment

• So could Elliott's commitment nudge Gary our direction, knowing he's got another big name coming along with him?

Comment

• Talent, let me know when you are taking beer orders. If you want to wait until after signing day, I understand.

Comment

• I think Gary would replace Wormley and Elliott would replace Henry or Hurst.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Good talent wants to play alongside good talent. It's good for Gary.

Comment

• Elliot is a huge get especially after today's debacle.

I would have loved to meet Cam Newton....Cam Newton isn't gonna help me go pro though.
                        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Was happy about Elliott yesterday, but now wonder if he'll ever be a Wolverine. Michigan is his 3rd verbal commitment this recruiting season.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Other than LB, only need left is best talent available.

Comment

• It'd be nice if we could get a quick RB with a good first and second step.

Right now, we have too many B J Askew's ...

Comment

• RB, S, and CB. Gil, Metellus and Richardson did not have impressive offer lists.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X