X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL!!!

Comment

• Fine. I'll let you have a turn. They'll need to develop their JV at some point.

Comment

• i really hope we pick up Asiasi too. Eubanks and Asiasi are totally different body styles.
        Based on what Eubanks says the coaching staff told him, they plan to use him in a more hybrid style position (think Funchess). Asiasi is more of a typical in line block and catch tight end. Could be a pretty devastating combination.

Friggin' trojans though ... Boss/Asiasi are probably heading here to SoCal
        Last edited by Pasadena Blue; January 29, 2016, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• I read an article by a Florida Gators recruiting insider that pointed out losing Eubanks to Michigan will leave Florida without a TE in their 2016 class.

When Michigan and Florida play in 2017, perhaps the Gators won't have a TE threat.
          With McElwain and Nussmeier, I would think they will implement some pro style elements in the future... McElwain ran a pro style offense and CSU and Nussmeier did the same at Bama and Mich.
          Treon Harris forced the use of a lot of spread. Jack Del Rio's son is in line to compete at QB, a pro style QB.

EDIT: Florida has two decent TEs from the 2015 class.
          Last edited by Cody_Russell; January 28, 2016, 11:52 PM.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Since Eubanks came out of the blue, I assume that means the ship has sailed on Asiasi and Tagaloa.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              Weed was issue with Cole, allegedly of course..
              Looks like it.

From MGO: "Cole got the Kelly Baraka boot sometime before last week."
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Just looked at the kid's offer list. Alabama, Florida, USC, Texas, LSU. Daayum.

Comment

• Eubanks was offered a scholarship last March so he has been Michigan's radar for some time.
                  "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I'd be happy just to get Rashan Gary and Lavert Hill. All gravy after that.

Comment

• Pretty much. With Gary and Hill, just about every area of need for the class will have a blue chipper or two plus the 3* types who survived the culling process.

Comment

• A couple of thoughts I was thinking on my drive to work.

1) Is Michigan's recruiting "brand" stronger outside of the Midwest (Mi and Oh specifically) than the rest of the country? I feel like (at least in the NW) people still view M as elite and think of State in the same category as a Baylor or Boise State. Whereas in the Midwest it is viewed much differently.

2) I know everyone joked about hiring Wayne Lyons mom was a ploy to get Lyons to transfer. Her role with high level SoFla 7-on-7 teams was overlooked. Does she deserve some credit for the relative success in SoFla this year?
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• HARBAUGH calls Crootin a "meritocracy". Enough for me.

Comment

• "It's a meritocracy," he added. "They've got to continue to perform when there's early commitments. Both in the classroom, on the field and as a citizen in the community. That's how we're going about it. "I don't hide from that at all and I won't. That's what we demand."

Comment

• it's about what i expected.

We are finally back to big time college football .... really how it should have been all along. We were just afraid to embrace it, but this is how it's done ... and SHOULD be done.

Comment

• Heh. Meritocracy. That's one way to say, "hey, we found someone better...see ya!"
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X