Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M is going to have a top 10 class, if I were you Talent I'd find someone to take that bet so you can recoup your losses with Oracle.

Comment

• Lost Viramontes.... Damn it!

Comment

• Well, perhaps more 2 stars will jump ship after realizing little to no playing time. I liked this guy he trained like Rambo.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I liked Victor Viramontes. Would have been a good S or LB. A big loss at two huge positions of need.
          Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 7, 2015, 08:32 AM.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• People correctly asumed that there would be attrition in this class. People incorrectly assumed that it would be the lowest rated guys that we didn't really want.

Comment

• Victor wasn't that highly rated. He's a 247 Composite 3-star, the #25 athlete, and the #427 player in the class.

Comment

• I'm still disappointed to lose him. I would have liked to have seen what Harbaugh could have done with him, and his versatility as a player.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Viramontes was a 3* but a high one at that and he had a decent offer list. I was pleased with his addition to the class at the time. Anyhow, my point is that the attrition from the class isn't necessarily going to be the lowest rated guys. Likewise, I'm guessing that the additions to the class won't all be the highest rated guys.

Comment

• Speculation is that he was going to be asked or was asked to play defense. He has other offers that will use him at QB. That's the position he wanted. No brainer for him to look elsewhere. He was not going to get worked into the QB rotation.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I was hoping that he would get a shot there. Having a QB who can run is such a huge asset.

Comment

• Bummer. Viramontes seemed like he was going to be a fun one. But, very minor bummer. Others that really matter much more in the big picture.

Comment

• Not a big loss, you are probably better off getting one of those moldable athlete types from a place closer than California. When you are asking guys to change positions or sacrifice for the team, it is good to have a guy who actually has a connection to the program.

Comment

• Salt Lake Tribune suggests Taysom Hill's best option is Michigan. Head-to-head, Hill bested O'Korn twice in the past.

I like O'Korn/Gentry/Peters but a 1-year rental Hill, well why not? Much safer in a Harbaugh offense than pure spread anyways.

Last edited by Prime2; December 7, 2015, 10:02 AM.
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• There is no way he was going to see any action at QB, too bad would have like him as ss or possibly lb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                Viramontes was a 3* but a high one at that and he had a decent offer list. I was pleased with his addition to the class at the time. Anyhow, my point is that the attrition from the class isn't necessarily going to be the lowest rated guys. Likewise, I'm guessing that the additions to the class won't all be the highest rated guys.
                                Your glass, as always, is one quarter full.

Comment

Working...
                                X