Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the idea of bringing Hill in, even if not as a QB. Seems like a player they could use like they do Peppers.

Comment

• Frankly, I think the likelihood that Taysom Hill is headed to M is what moved Viramontes.

Just a hunch.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Nah, Victor would have redshirted next year anyway. Someone has told him he'll get a legitimate shot at QB. He would have been moved to defense in AA, I believe...
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          Nah, Victor would have redshirted next year anyway. Someone has told him he'll get a legitimate shot at QB. He would have been moved to defense in AA, I believe...
          That makes sense to me too. Surely he's got another school interested in him as a QB, or a few.

Comment

Nah, Victor would have redshirted next year anyway. Someone has told him he'll get a legitimate shot at QB. He would have been moved to defense in AA, I believe...
            He Tweeted earlier that Cal just gave him an offer.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• That we were going to at least start him on defense is not a new revelation, so why that would suddenly become a factor is a bit of a mystery to me.

Comment

• Can't blame him if he wants to play QB. He doesn't fit JH's mold at the position. Gentry and Peters look like the future.

Comment

• Maybe it's as simple as he wants to stay closer to home.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• According to 247:

It's unclear as of now why Viramontes opened up his recruitment. The four-star reported an offer from Cal almost immediately after publicly decommitting from the staff. Special teams coordinator John Baxter was at Norco HS last week, and Viramontes was on an unofficial visit to campus for the Ohio State game two weeks ago.

Comment

• Well nothing stopping the kid from looking around. It would make sense not to formally decomit until he's got something resembling a solid offer to play QB somewhere.

Comment

• Devin Bush set to announce on the 16th. I'll just assume he's a Seminole.

Comment

Devin Bush set to announce on the 16th. I'll just assume he's a Seminole.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Devin-Bush...-date-41819694
                          My insiders are saying differently. I'm hearing whispers he's strong for M.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Just to be clear I'm not really that cool. The insiders are the voices in my head but I'm going with them!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Liked him as a potential LB/ATH/TE/FB, don't see too much of a future for him at QB.

Comment

• Per mgoblog -- the plot thickens -- apparently Harbaugh was going to try out Viramontes at QB first, but Victor was told otherwise, so the staff is trying to get him back in the class. Weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X