X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a reliable source of amusement.

Comment

• I don't think Hill and Corely are a package deal at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        yep, what hack said.

do appreciate the variety you are offering.

Quiet Prime 2!
        I am not gonna get you riled up again Geezer but we haven't see his rope tricks since "HackBack Mountain" hit the theatres.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Sorry if you don't like Rocky's avatar shots, OP. I know it's not your thing. But you'll just have to get along with the group, even if you are the outlier. Most of us normal guys like that kinda thing, you know.

Comment

• Imo both Hill & Conley are making their own decisions though they might end up at the same school.

Comment

• WM,

What is the deal with Walker? He still is the #1 RB in the nation and was a 5-star recruit right up to the point where we stole him from Meyer and Ohio A & M.

Why has he dropped to a 4-star, I read he missed a few Rivals camps or some BS?

BTW rating services, what a fucking racket!

Comment

• He looked way better as a junior. He looked the part of a top 20 overall player.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• So Talent, Walker is still # 1 rated RB in nation, but not worthy of a 5-star rating?

Rashan Gary is the #1 rated DT in the nation, #1 rated player overall and given a 5-star rating. Why aren't the top 20 players ranked overall in the nation not all 5-star recruits?

Are there actual running backs committed to other programs that a ranked lower overall but somehow are actual 5-star recruits?

Let's hope Gary doesn't get the shaft too.

Comment

• Depends on the class, OP. Last year Damien Harris was barely a 5* and the #1 RB (l think he was #31 overall).

Two years ago, Fournette was #1 overall and Dalvin Cook was #13 overall (but who can trust recruiting rankings?????...lol).

There's an all-purpose back ranked higher than Walker. But mostly I think there aren't elite RBs. This year there are 3 or 4 elite DTs...and Gary is definitely one of them and not going anywhere.

Comment

• Bama's Damien Harris? I think he will be another Mark Ingram for us.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Really like Walker but he's on the borderline of 5-star status, which is meaningless as he's going to be a really good P5 running back.

Comment

• Correct. Entirely. GFY, Wm. Heh.

Comment

• You find anyone to take your bet that M ends up with a top 10 recruiting class so you can at least come out even with Oracle?

Comment

• You know it's still a long way to go. 2nd half is just starting. We'll see what other schools do. M should be right around 265-70 for 247 composite which is historically right on the cut line.

Comment

• M is good shape with a lot of top 300 overall (4-stars) types. To really sustain their spot, they are going to need a couple guys like Kareem Walker, LeVert or better talents and a couple more four star types.

Comment

Working...
                                X