Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like we learn a lot more on Tuesday.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• what's happening on Tuesday?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I believe that's when Bush and Walker announce their college destinations.

Comment

• Just picked up an unranked 2017 WR from Georgia. Jeremiah Holloman.

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Any time you beat out Cincy, Vandy and Indiana you gotta be fuckin' ecstatic!
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Indiana has had some really good WRs. Watch what happen to his ranking now that he's committed to Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                Any time you beat out Cincy, Vandy and Indiana you gotta be fuckin' ecstatic!
                I still trust Harbaugh

Comment

• I trusted he'd beat osu and MSU this season.

That didn't happen and for me, HARBAUGH!! took a hit.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    I trusted he'd beat osu and MSU this season.
                    Based on what?

Comment

• 5-7 in '14, 9-3 in '15... HARBAUGH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                        Any time you beat out Cincy, Vandy and Indiana you gotta be fuckin' ecstatic!
                        Don't forget about Presbyterian and Georgia Southern! We totally pown Georgia Southern in recruiting.

Comment

• I still trust Harbaugh

Comment

• This kid's film is good. He is particularly good at blocking downfield. He is a 6'3" junior who can run. 20 on his ACT, 3.4. GPA. Not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                              Based on what?
                              Well, when M faced MSU, they were 5-1, had just completed 3 straight shut outs including #22 BYU and #13 NW, and looked like they had a defense that could pretty much shut down anyone.

The MSU game went down pretty much as expected save the failure to get ONE more first down just ONE on M's last drive to keep the ball out of MSU's hands. I think a lot of people would have done things differently on the last series of down's M had the ball and on the punt that got blocked handing Dantonio a win he rightfully deserved for hanging around until the end and finding a way to win. Great coaches do that. Good ones usually can't make those kinds of things happen on a regular basis.

I shouldn't even have to answer your question, "based on what" v. osu. You just don't get blown out like Harbaugh got blown out in your first game against osu. A hard fought, close win? Fine. What actually happened, not fine.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I think most folks gave Harbaugh a pass on the MSU thing. In spite of all the failures you noted, Jeff .. M wins that game on a better handled punt snap. That game was lost on one play's bad execution, not bad coaching. But, if you want to tally that up to Harbaugh, okay.

Of the other two losses, I doubt that Utah would have wanted to face Michigan again on a neutral field. I don't think coaching lost that game either.

As far as ohio goes, they unfortunately still had too much more talent. We all knew if they were going to 'find' themselves at all this year, it was going to be against Michigan. They live and breathe for ONE (1) game every year. When you can focus on only one (1) game every year, it makes even a marginal coach look great. Of course this year, the one (1) game focus bit them in the butt, and took them out of the CCG and CFP. Maybe one (1) day they'll learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X