Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next year's defense will be highly ideal for hiding any weaknesses at linebacker. I'll be disappointed if they don't pitch a shutout or two while preventing the major collapses that we saw this year.

Comment

• Good job setting yourself up for disappointment.

Comment

• Hanni !! That was almost a positive outlook. Are you okay?
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I said "I'd be disappointed if". I'm pretty much through making predictions. I'm going to lay out expectations from now on.

Comment

• Looks like my sources are pretty accurate so far.. Just upped my street cred
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You'll be 2/2 after tomorrow.

Comment

• They have streets in Africa?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                  They have streets in Africa?
                  That's what makes it so incredible.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    You'll be 2/2 after tomorrow.
                    I sure hope so
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Your source recently said one commit is someone we will know/expect (Kareem Walker) and the other commit we won't.

EDIT: My fault for using your source, I'm just intrigued to find out who the 3rd guy is.
                      Last edited by Cody_Russell; December 16, 2015, 04:09 PM.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• You guys crack me up ... :-)
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Keyshawn Young perhaps....We still have a solid chance with Inauta.
                          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• All I can say is if we get Dytarious Johnson and Dontavious Jackson in the same year, playing the same position, I'll have fun listening to the announcers

Comment

• Nate Johnson and Ron Johnson are also in this 2016 class. ... Shelton Johnson in the 2015 class.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Devin Bush commitment is one where detractors are going to have to start talking out of the other side of their mouths.

Harbaugh went into southern Florida, went head to head with Nick The Great, and all the other CFB coaches who are allegedly better than him, and grabbed one of the nation's finest HS players for Michigan. This kid is a consensus top notch player.

If the rest of the pending commitments fall into place, its going to be huge going forward.

Still a believer in Harbaugh, and moreso than I was a year ago.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X