Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw a .gif of Holtz doing the "dab" with Harbaugh at the Signing of the Stars thing at Hill Auditoriom. Looks like coughing into your elbow. Weird. What is the "dab?"
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

While Gary is certainly the best HS recruit to come M's way in decades, and JH should get credit for his "relentless" recruiting to get him, there is a lot to be said for the rest of the class.
      Um, I'd have to say that Peppers is almost certainly as high caliber a recruit and Michigan has had numerous five-stars turn out to be total flops. In the words of Winston Wolf: "Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet"

Comment

• Too late for OP.

Comment

• Meanwhile, MSU is losing a 4-star DE named Auston Robertson.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Gary seems to have a very good head on his shoulders.
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Meanwhile, MSU is losing a 4-star DE named Auston Robertson.
              I've heard he's expected to sign with MSU eventually. However, he has "issues" he needs to work through/clear up before that can happen. I have no specifics on the "issues." However, it's not your standard "decommit."
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Class has ended up pretty good, with Viramontes still potentially on the table.

Comment

• LOL@Jack. ..
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not unexpectedly, mgoblog has completely crashed.

Comment

• Seems like it's been crashed all day.

Comment

• This was the class that we desperately needed, with the exception being OL. Really wish we could have snagged a last minute Plan B guy. Great quality but too few numbers.

Comment

• congrats on your goodies today ....
                          Forever One!

Comment

• Glad Rocky and Linesman can breathe again. The voice of reason belonged to Talent!

Comment

• Wheatley moving inside might alleviate that a bit.

Comment

• This class will rate between Hoke's 2012 class and Hoke's 2013 class. I suspect it will hold up better over time than 2013, for sure. But, we'll see.

So, M's class rating from 2012-current class: 6-4-20-37-7 (currently 6th, I think they'll finish 7th).

Next year's class will be just as important as this year's. Gotta stack up the top 10 classes to build the the roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X