Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Michigan defense gave up a ton of yardage to Minnesota and Indiana as well. Did Tracy Claeys eat Harbaugh for lunch? Personnel, injuries and DJ Durkin take the blame. The difference between those games and the osu game was that the M offense was able to score points.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      The Michigan defense gave up a ton of yardage to Minnesota and Indiana as well. Did Tracy Claeys eat Harbaugh for lunch? Personnel, injuries and DJ Durkin take the blame. The difference between those games and the osu game was that the M offense was able to score points.
      Believe what you will. I never thought M was outplayed by his team or outcoached by Claeys. M was in that game and won it in the end.

M was NEVER in the game v. osu. My view = outplayed and outcoached.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You said they did as well as they could offensively against osu, so your problem was with the defense. The same defense that gave up big yardage to Minnesota and Indiana. DJD didn't do anything different in those games. So how is it that when osu puts up big numbers it's a case of ufm > JH? But when Indiana or Minnesota does the same it's not Tracy Claeys or Kevin Wilson > JH? I'm not going to give ufm more credit than he deserves. Michigan was able to squeak out victories against Minnesota and Indiana because they had superior personnel. They couldn't do the same versus osu because the schmucks had superior personnel.
        Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 19, 2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          You are raging at invisible men scoffing at Harbaugh. As usual. I think everyone thinks he will turn it around. I scoff at the coverage of the guy and the cult of personality surrounding the guy. But he is definitely the right guy for the job.
          There you go again. Have it your way, I guess ..

I suppose you didn't see the picture of the ohio fans mocking Harbaugh's return to Ann Arbor with the sign at the game a few weeks back. They're expressing a popularly held view that most ohio fans have.

I also remember MSU fans at a recent M vs MSU game in Ann Arbor, where Coach Harbaugh was in attendance, .. and as Sparty won the game, the MSU fans were mocking Harbaugh, chanting "just like football".

So, unless these were "invisible" fans, I'm not tilting at anything. The views expressed by said fans are popularly held views amongst their/your ilk.

And.... I never rage.

... I may melt down, but I never rage ... I'm actually a very nice guy.

Ask anyone.

... well, except The Wizard ... he hates me ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
            Believe what you will. I never thought M was outplayed by his team or outcoached by Claeys. M was in that game and won it in the end.

M was NEVER in the game v. osu. My view = outplayed and outcoached.
            Don't say shit for shock value. It was a 4 point game at half with total yardage close. It got away in the 3rd Q.

Entirley wrong thread BTW, people.

Comment

• Liney used the word scoff. So, what does that mean? Scoff - to show or express derision or scorn. By that definition found online, msu and osu fans can be said to scoff at Jim Harbaugh. It doesn't mean they don't think he can do the job.
              Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 19, 2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Thanks, Oracle and Rocky. ..

Back to the topic of Michigan Football Recruiting, please.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• M is in good shape for Jean Delance ol.

Comment

• Which means what? M is in his top 3? M is the favorite? Stay tuned for imminent announcement?
                    Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 19, 2015, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Just getting thread back to recruiting. Top 3

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                        M is in good shape for Jean Delance ol.
                        Did we land him?

I like that kid.
                        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Our oline haul is already solid. Adding a Davis or Delance is cherry on top...just my opinion. I really like Michael Onwenhu(sp?). Stout. A couple of positions are looking like one or the other...Jackson or Jones, Davis or Delance, Hill or Long. Either LB would be fine with me, Id rather have Delance cause he's a tackle from Texas and I prefer Hill cause he is a local kid. You guys have any preferences? If so, any particular reasons?

I'm riding the talent wave and firmly believe that Go Blue blood runs through Gary's veins.

It's tough to see the athlete Fuller out of Jersey going anywhere else.

I don't see us picking up any more receivers other than Pie Young, especially is we pull in Fuller.
                          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• I don't see M being interested in any receiver unless they are a talent they can't pass up, Pie Young doesn't fit that description... Dylan Crawford might fit that description... I think Nate Johnson stole Keyshawn Young's spot, despite the preference for someone named Pie, I prefer Nate Johnson to him.

As for recruiting too many position x, y? M had recruiting classes of just 15 in '14 and only 14 in '15. They'll have a class of ~27 in '16. After the last couple classes M needs both talent (quality) and numbers THEN they'll worry about attrition later. M will have another very large class in '17 (26+) where they'll finally get the talent level back to where it needs to be, as good as it's been since Carr regularly had all B1G talent and NFL draftees.

re: Jean Delance - I really was just trying to get the recruiting talk back on track though M is very in it with him, probably co-leaders much like Long CB/S. No idea on his timetable but I prefer him if he's the last spot on the OL to fill.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post

re: Jean Delance - I really was just trying to get the recruiting talk back on track
                              thanks.. i haven't scrolled that much in the U of M forum in awhile.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Isaac Nauta lists his final 3 , alphabetically: Alabama, Georgia & Michigan. Still in it I guess.
                                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

Working...
                                X