Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent follows recruiting and knows more about recruiting than almost anyone in here. People make snide comments about his predictions, almost always, and he's almost always right. Plenty of things to rip on the douche about, but recruiting isn't one.

Comment

• My sources tend to agree
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Can confirm, Jadaam's got sources.

I'm liking our chances with Dylan Crawford. He lives in Cali which is probably more than 500 miles away.

Looks like M will miss on the rest of the top lineman. Not good but def not bad. M has got some solid lineman coming in.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Never. Location/culture (comfort) is enormous, most people would be surprised by how few recruits play football 500+ miles away from home.
          Yes. Having Mama and Papa able to see you play matters way more to most recruits than a kick ass environment on their OV.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• But anyway, whether M gets Delance or not, they're going to finish strong. Gary is an immediate contributor. Period. I'd be shocked if he isn't in the DL rotation by the middle of the season if not for the very first game. He's going to be a problem for the B10 for the next 3 years.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• WM, MgoBLog floated the idea that Gary may "flip" 5-star Little from TX to Michigan as they have become serious friends at the AB, any legs?
              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• At this point, it's a really long shot until he sets up an official visit. We aren't even sure Rashan is a Wolverine yet, so not sure how well he can recruit for M.

Comment

• I doubt you have much to worry about WM Wolverine. Gary is back in Ann Arbor for 3 more days to visit his "boy", 5-star Meyer/OSU "castoff", Kareem Walker, I don't think there is a better opportunity to connect than depicted in this photo.
                  What, that's got to be a dozen or so official/unofficial visits by Gary and his mother over the last year?

Schiano is stopping by the Gary's on January 15th, suggest he goes old-school, pimp hand because Gary doesn't even list Ohio A & M in his top 10 any longer.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Gary has been a force in the 1st half of this all star game.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Wow Texas final has a top 25 recruit (Jean Delance) from Texas.

Delance's grandma being in Texas was a factor according to his little speech..
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• What does Sam Webb say about all of this?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          What does Sam Webb say about all of this?
                          A lot, but the main thing I didn't know (according to Webb) is that Michigan is telling Gary he would play a lot of DE.

I've only watch a little bit of this Under Armour game... From what I've seen, Gary has been playing DE and has 3 sacks.
                          Gary's motor and overall talent is incredible.

Beast.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Terps get OL Davis: Offensive lineman Terrance Davis, ranked No. 125 in the ESPN 300, committed to Maryland over Florida and Michigan. Davis gives the Terps four ESPN 300 commitments in the 2016 class, the most the school has had in one class.

Davis is from Maryland but said Michigan was his leader until the Terps hired Wolverines defensive coordinator DJ Durkin as head coach. Durkin helped sway Davis to Maryland's side and could do the same for future prospects as well.

"Once they hired Coach Durkin, that's what did it for me," Davis said. "Me and my family noticed that he has an energy and a different vibe than the old staff."
                            DJ will do well there.
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• We'll see. Takes more than energy to be a good head coach (James Franklin). I doubt he'll win more than 7-8 games a year in the East Division. It's a stepping stone job for him anyway. If he wins 9 games one year he'll be considered a hot prospect and he'll be out the door.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Devin Bush Jr tweeted "2016 Michigan class about to get really nasty ����!!!" and Ahmir Mitchell liked it.

Hopefully that has to do with big name recruits wanting to go to Michigan that played in the Under Armour game.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X