Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Hong Kong...... Thx for the great updates on recruiting from Oracle, WBH, WM, talent, et. al.

The Harbaugh stiff on Swenson and the sleepover nothing more than grist for the gossp mill. Minor distraction. HARBAUGH!!!

Great to see M playing the recruiting game with the big boys.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's really sad that our "preferred enemies" would feign outrage in a pathetic attempt to drag Harbaugh down in the mud with the likes of Saban, Meyer, Miles et al.

Greatest coach ever? Must be kidding.....

Sour narratives never get in the way of football. D.J. Pettway starred for Alabama in the title game. No one brought up Nick Saban letting him back on the team after involvement in an on-campus assault and robbery.

Fate grants second chances, especially when you’re really talented at football. D.J. Pettway, one of four Alabama players dismissed from the program after being arrested and charged following two student robberies on campus in February, has rejoined the Crimson Tide.

Two students were attacked and robbed on Alabama’s campus in February. One described being left bleeding and unconscious on the sidewalk. Players were caught when they used one of the stolen credit cards to buy snacks from a vending machine. Pettway was charged with second-degree robbery. He won his appeal to be charged as a youthful offender, sealing his record.

Pettway, who spent the season at East Mississippi Community College, re-signs with Alabama with two years of eligibility left. Enrolling again, he will not count toward the 2014 scholarship count. Pettway, through a Februrary statement from his lawyer, apologized for any “pain, distractions or other problems” he caused…his teammates and pledged to “move forward” with his “personal growth.” We’re sure that’s solace for the two students who, again, share a campus with him.

Erik Swenson revealed Michigan pulled his offer on Wednesday. It did not reflect well on Jim Harbaugh. Some columnists hammered him. Harbaugh, who can’t comment
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Does anyone know if Gary made it out of NJ before the storm?

Comment

• He made it. Sam Webb texted his mom and asked if the storm would be a problem, and she told him the plane was already in the air.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• There's already been quite a few pics/videos posted with him and the Jersey crew.

Comment

• So you want to tweet a recruit...

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Alabama has 16 of the top 100 visiting. Wow.

Comment

• Flowchart near the bottom should solve all your issues in regards to tweeting or contacting any recruit period.

Comment

• No doubt some douchebags on Rivals(hopefully not here, doubt it) boards do this shit. Simply amazing.

Comment

• But...but I thought my opinion mattered to recruits...
                      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Nice to catch a break.

Jersey Boys stuck in AA until Monday, as the East gets hit with 1-3 feet of snow!

Rashan Gary, Jordan Fuller, Donald Stewart and coach Partridge.
                        [IMG][/IMG]

According to a source with knowledge of the events, Gary, Stewart, Singleton and Fuller will not be able to return to New Jersey until Monday, as the airports are not currently allowing incoming flights due to inclimate weather.
                        Last edited by Prime2; January 23, 2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• "Travelin' along, there's a song that we're singin'
                          Come on, get happy
                          A whole lotta lovin' is what we'll be bringin'....."

Comment

• I get it......
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Allegedly M is telling recruits to commit on signing day going forward, HARBAUGH!!! wants to make a big splash on signing day. Not a ton of excitement here till signing day where hopefully M is one of the big stories.

Comment

• Mild protest, not sure if it's a good idea St. James?

Steam or the domino effect, commit publicly now in order to secure your NT seat on the Harbaugh bus or risk left being standing without a seat when the music stops.

Second, public proclamation may discourage late poachers from other schools harassing your players.
                                Last edited by Prime2; January 23, 2016, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X