X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomVanHaaren

Bri'onte Dunn Update

Just a quick update on Ohio State commit RB Bri'onte Dunn (Canton, Ohio/Glenoak). He was in attendance for the Ohio State loss today, and I spoke with his dad briefly afterwards.

I asked his dad if they were at the game and he said, "Yeah, what a mess." I asked what the coaches said after the game, and if they had any reason for the loss. He said they didn't stick around to ask. He then asked me when Michigan's next home game was, so it looks like they'll try to visit Michigan for one of the next home games.

I've been saying for awhile now that OSU hasn't been doing themselves any favors. They made up a little ground a few weeks back by having some communication with Bri'onte and clearing a few things up, but this game didn't do any good.

Something to keep an eye on.

Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I've been saying Jordan Diamond to Wisconsin for awhile now, and I'll bet last night's game clinched it. I'm hoping for Zach Banner, but I fear he goes to Washington with Josh Garnett.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• A couple months ago, I figured Dunn to OLieO was 85% or better.

Today, I'd make OLieO no better than 50/50 with us.

Can't we make them keep Fickell?
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          He has to miss games this season that he played last season to get a full seasons worth of games missed.
          Is that really how it works? Are they going to get some doctor to lie and say he was still "injured" this season?

Comment

• That has nothing to do with it, its about missing a full seasons worth of games. e.g. he played 4 games last season before his season ending injury so he had to miss four games this season to get a medical redshirt.

Comment

• So it's about making everything "equal" and has nothing to do with whether anyone believes he was injured or not. Damn, I really hope he gets that MRS. Kid has potential, and I think he's a great leader.

Comment

• No, its about missing an entire season and not a partial season.

Comment

• Weird. Well, I'm glad Hoke & Co. were on top of the rules then.

Comment

• Yeah, it had something to do with Gardner having to miss an ENTIRE season of games, in order to be considered for the medical red shirt. He couldn't be considered for only missing part of a season. He played in four games last year.

Comment

• Makes sense. Maybe not principled, but the logic is there.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                        No, its about missing an entire season and not a partial season.
                        Yes, that's what I meant by making it equal. Missing four games equals or balances out the four that he played. Kid shouldn't suffer because RichRod was a dumbass.

Comment

• How many games has he not played in this year, 3?

Comment

• He didn't play in the first four games.

Comment

• well he did come in for one play versus EMU....

Comment

• Are you sure about that? I thought he played the final series of the EMU game.

Comment

Working...
                                X