• Show
Clear All

• Gary, go bitches!
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• !!!!
      *wipes sweat from forehead

Comment

• Congrats. Though some of you sweated this one waaaayyy too much.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• My street cred is intact
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Let's hear from Harbaugh, greatest coach in CFB. Only gonna get easier....

Comment

• I'm just glad this shit is finally over with
              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• I knew it all along...

That is awesome news. I worried about it all night.

Hill, Nordin and Gary. Great day!
                Last edited by Rocky Bleier; February 3, 2016, 01:23 PM.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Congrats.
                  Thanks, dude. Pretty nice coming from a Buckeye. Although I guess it's easy to be cool with us when y'all have utterly owned/dominated us for the past 10 plus years or whatever ;)
                  AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Excellent. Now let's start building a defense that gets off the field and gives the offense more chances.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/BigTenNetwork/status/694944482320523264[/ame]

Comment

• Harbaugh's first class will be judged a major success on the signing of one guy, Rashan Gary. This class will form the foundation of Harball for the next several years.

None of the rest of the stuff surrounding Swenson or Hamilton that might have rubbed off on JH will mean squat and it probably never did amount to anything.

While Gary is certainly the best HS recruit to come M's way in decades, and JH should get credit for his "relentless" recruiting to get him, there is a lot to be said for the rest of the class.

Overall, a great recruiting season and a great day for M football. Whoever else happens to come along in the next couple of hours, days and weeks will just be gravy.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That's a top 5 class
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Thanks, dude. Pretty nice coming from a Buckeye. Although I guess it's easy to be cool with us when y'all have utterly owned/dominated us for the past 10 plus years or whatever
                            Meh. It's not a zero sum gain. M can bring in who they bring in. Urbs will do what he does. M has recruited really well in the UFM era save for Hoke's last season/Harbaugh's first 5 weeks. No biggie. Plus, I like the bulk of the posters here, and losing Gary would have been devastating.

Though, that was never going to happen. His ploy to gin up suspense was blindingly obvious. Heh.

Anywho, congratulations! He'll play right away. Zero doubt about that.

And M is now up to 6th in the 247 Composite. And most unfortunately, M has pretty much sealed the top 10 finish. I didn't think Gary would end up there 7 months ago and that will cost me -- a sixer of shitass saison!

Comment

• That's a top 5 class
                              In quality, but I think your SEC boys + FSU will have something to say about that in actual rankings. Still looking at #7, at best, IMO in the 247 Composite.

Comment

• Gary is supposed to be the greatest talent to join the college ranks at any position, over the last 5 years.

Harbaugh is a giant killer. After spending the last 4-5 years in the NFL , kicking ass at the highest level of football on the plant, it took a year or so to readjust back to the kiddie table.

Comment

Working...
                                X