This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe .......

I was pissed after the November, 2015 beat down in AA at the hands of M's hated rival.

That it happened in JH's first game against osu/meyer made it sting more. If I was pissed and hurt by that game, can you imagine Harbaugh's experience?

I think that translates in some meaningful way going into c-bus next season. I have a hard time believing that it won't. And, yes, I know there is still a talent gap and jimmys and joes are more important that x's and o's, emotion, all of that.

But Harbaugh got his face rubbed in it. I don't think osu under meyer will ever ass-rail M like that again.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
      But Harbaugh got his face rubbed in it. I don't think osu under meyer will ever ass-rail M like that again.
      At the very least, some lube is in order.
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• 24/7 says Peters & McCaffery represent the best back-to-back duo in country for 2016/17.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Really, really like McCaffery; probably a 5-star. Very good athlete too, he's a threat to pick up a first down and then some if his receivers are covered. He's going to help recruit and some blue chip WR's have taken notice of his commitment. They'll need a blue chip offensive tackle or two and DPJ and the offense is nearly set for the '17 class...

They are in some 'national' recruits at running back though it's a lil' early in their recruitment. Hopefully M can pair a super, athletic running back with Kareem Walker. Kurt Taylor makes me think of a more athletic De'Veon Smith, which is a compliment however I see limited upside...

Stritzinger is probably next most likely to commit, along with probably Corey Malone-Hatcher DE. I assume they'll bring in Stritzinger as an athlete and find out his position later, it's debated what his best position is at this point and what position he projects best at.

Comment

• Quite a few new names on the recruiting board that are long shots till we get them on campus but they've shown mutual interest in M. Hopefully M can close on a good number of in-state kids in March, April when they have their junior days, spring practices.

Class of '17 Recruiting Board

Offense

QB: Dylan McCaffrey
            RB: Kurt Taylor,
            D'Andre Swift, Lynn Bowden, Anthony McFarland Jr. & CJ Cotman
            WR: Donovan Peoples-Jones, Tarik Black, KJ Hamler & Nathan Tilford
            ATH: Allen Stritzinger
            TE: Carter Dunaway, Josh Falo & Jimmy Jaggers
            OT: JaRaymond Hall, Isaiah Wilson, Robert Hainsey & Tedarrell Slaton
            OG: Cesar Ruiz

Defense
            DT:
            Corey Bolds, Phillip Paea & Fred Hansard
            DE: Corey Malone-Hatcher
            LB: Josh Ross, Antuan Simmons & Drew Singleton
            CB: Benjamin St-Juste, Stanford Samuels, Ambry Thomas, Jaylon Redd & Meshael Custis
            S: Jaylen Kelly-Powell & Jeffrey Okudah

Comment

• Yeah, a lot of names could be added to that list, but it's so damn early.

Comment

• Seems like a good kid too:

Comment

• College spun ranks schools by the caliber of their head football/basketball coaches combined. MSU is # 1, OSU #2, UM #4

Comment

• I'm still amazed at how much love Beilein gets from the media and other coaches. I would think if you combine one of the best coaches in the country with a major athletic program with brand new facilities, you would see... you know... a really good basketball team.

Comment

• Somebody ought to make a meme-y flowchart satire of all the ways certain Michigan fans have to arrive at the conclusion that Beilein is an elite coach.

Comment

• Edit:

Well shit I tried to do it using ASCII art but this forum fucks with all of the spaces.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; February 17, 2016, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• McCaffrey is the next Tom Brady. Not really, I just wanted to post the new avatar...
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Rocky, you got me in trouble with my wife not long ago. She walked behind my computer one day while I was sitting there and said "What are you looking at?"
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• my goodness.. keep that one for awhile rock
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Last one wasn't bad

Comment

Working...
                                X