Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the updates, WM. Plows through so much noise from the other sites. Thanks.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Uh oh ...

Dylan McCaffrey is no longer a 5-star recruit, according to the recruiting services. He's only a 4-star.

That fricking Harbaugh drops the ball again ... If he would only listen to the recruiting services, he might actually learn how to build a football team ...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Boy, you're really fully of outrage today. Good stuff.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nah .. not outrage.

Just sarcasm.

I'm sure young Mr. McCaffrey will work out very well for the Wolverines, in spite of the "downgrade" by the recruiting services.

But hey, .. the ohio recruit moved ahead of McCaffrey. Happy days, huh?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Lol who really cares? I like when our guys get slighted. It'll make harbaugh and them pissed and push them harder.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hell our 5 star Green just transferred and he was a 5 star
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Stars don't matter!!!! HARBAUGH!!!!

Comment

• Harbaugh agrees
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ya'll shut up now, ya hear?!

Comment

• Baron Browning

I hear Michigan is in the "very, very top group" for five-star Texas linebacker Baron Browning, according to Steve Lorenz of 247Sports ( maizenbrew ).

It was not long ago that IAM/Talent was belittling the rubes here for holding out such hope.

So, Talent, is Michigan in serious contention for Browning now, or is Lorenz deluded?

Comment

• I LOL'd at Marvin Wilson and now I LMAO. You ate a giant bowl of dick on that in less than a week when M didn't even make his top 10!

I think I said I'd be surprised if Browning left the region and if he did I'd be surprised if it was for M. I'm still of that belief regardless of what Lorenz says. I guess it's me vs. Lorenz.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          I LOL'd at Marvin Wilson and now I LMAO. You ate a giant bowl of dick on that in less than a week when M didn't even make his top 10
                          Guys, I was unaware of this giant bowl of dick iam416 is talking about.
                          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• "iam416" is not to be trusted.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
                                Guys, I was unaware of this giant bowl of dick iam416 is talking about.
                                lol
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X