• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '"The threat is in change."

Exactly!!

Comment

• PB:

I pretty much find calling out coaches, including passive-aggressive subtweeting, awful. The Nick was being a douche. Your boy is often a twitter douche. Zach Smith (OSU WR Coach) can be a twitter douche.

But, yeah...HARBAUGH!!!!! Saban got BURNED!!!! Saban is SKEARED!!!

Or, whatever.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They can continue to sign, then cut, to their hearts' desire.
        You may want to tread lightly.

Comment

• Somebody has to stand up to bullies. Harbaugh is a true American hero.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!! is a bully. So, I agree. Fortunately, Urbs stood brave.

Meanwhile, Gene Smith says something completely reasonable and HARBAUGH!!!! bullies him into some sort of apology.

Urbs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gene

Comment

• You are either WITH Saban or AGAINST him. I see where you stand. Keep carrying water for the SEC if you must.

Comment

• Nick Saban went on a tirade last year because someone wrote a book about him. He was trying to assert that you shouldn't be able to write a book about him. He has always been a crank.

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• Ohio people are idiots. The correct spelling is ``skeered''.

Comment

• That's the Canadian spelling and ergo merely tolerable in a third rate sort of way.

Comment

• Much to Saban & Meyer's chagrin, there's a new Sheriff in College Football and his name is Jim Harbaugh.

Corey Malone-hatcher announces this Thursday at 3:30pm ET.

I guess Alabama and Ohio St. didn't REALLY want him.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Anywho, Saban-HARBAUGH!!!! slap fight aside, it should be a good week for M as they add one of the many hyphenated in-state players to their recruiting class. That will give them 3 of the 6 kids in-state and 1 of the top 4 hyphenated kids in-state. They should get all of the top 6 and at least 3 of the top 4 hyphenated kids...not sure if they're recruiting Irving-Bey.

So, I don't know if the "Pipeline 9" is still intact or what the number is, but good year in-state for M. So, while CM-H will help me out in my bet with the "Oracle", I think getting a solid in-state base to the class should afford HARBAUGH!!!!!! the luxury to push for the OoS big dawgs he needs to win Oracle his bet.

fucking oracle
                          Last edited by iam416; June 1, 2016, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• I guess Alabama and Ohio St. didn't REALLY want him.
                            Ohio State really wants Chase Young.

Fortunately, I've been told M doesn't REALLY want Antjuan Simmons, so it all evens out.

Comment

• With bare minimum research, WM has Irving-Bey on his Big Board, so I guess M is interested. 247 has 3 CBs for him to Sparty, but whatever.

So, I guess I-B would make 4 hyphenated and, along with Paea, give them the "Pipeline 9"....

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                That's the Canadian spelling and ergo merely tolerable in a third rate sort of way.
                                Fair enough. I never thought of you as a first-rate tolerator, or even second-rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X