No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neck Deep in blondes, burnettes and redheads on SOBE at the moment, will differ to your superfluous bean courting. 2-1 Pens series lead for those that actually understand the only stat rnatters.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 5, 2013, 03:24 PM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Bean courting? LOL

Paging Dr. Freud!

Have fun OP!

Comment

• Spot on OP, two game suspension.
        Last edited by geo weidl; May 5, 2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Thanks George , I just hope his +/- didn't influence Shanny's decesion.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Its like New Years Day with all the hockey games being televised one after another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
              Thanks George , I just hope his +/- didn't influence Shanny's decesion.
              LOL

Comment

• Nice one there Shanny, I don't care about Abdelkader playing or not - he sucks. Totally puzzling why Babcock loves him? I have a beef Shea Weber took both hands and smashed Zetterberg's head into the glass last year and didn't even get a penalty. We all know whos making these decisions.

Comment

• Gary and Cindy, sittin' in a tree....

Comment

• The Ottawa/Montreal game was somethin'......Bad blood there.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      Nice one there Shanny, I don't care about Abdelkader playing or not - he sucks. Totally puzzling why Babcock loves him?
                      I'm puzzled too. You've got one of the best if not the best setup man in hockey centering the top line, and you put a talentless "energy" player out there with him?

Maybe Babcock is trying to send a message to Ken Holland -- "get me some talent. These guys suck!"

There needs to be some major turnover in the off season. Get rid of the dead weight. If necessary, take a couple of rebuilding years where you aren't in the playoffs and let some talented 20 year olds play instead of guys like Patrick Eaves, Todd Bertuzzi, and Drew Miller, who just take up sweaters.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; May 6, 2013, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Nice one there Shanny, I don't care about Abdelkader playing or not - he sucks. Totally puzzling why Babcock loves him? I have a beef Shea Weber took both hands and smashed Zetterberg's head into the glass last year and didn't even get a penalty. We all know whos making these decisions.

Best leave the Weber stuff in the past Packy nothing but hurt there. If I were you, I'd pissed and concerned about Datsyuk.

Hasn't re-signed with the Wings, return to Russia to play out his days in the KHL? The skill level in that "Pro" League is on par with the AHL here in North America besides the food is terrible and the women are whores?!?

Wings will lose another foreigner and get absolutely nothing in return? The NHL & America have been very good to him.
                        Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 6, 2013, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Datsyuk ain't leaving. He might not re-sign after 2014, but he definitely isn't leaving the NHL.

Comment

• I don't know what's going to happen with Dat's and I have been worried. Lots of rumors around town that he don't get along with Babcock (?) I hope its just a contact ploy like Nick used to do.

Also same rumors FA don't want to play for Babcock, again who knows, its just a mess right now and I don't understand Ken Holland last few signings either. :-(

Comment

• The rumor about Datsyuk was around back in 2007.

Comment

• Wings win in OT! 3-2 - 49 shots on goal for Detroit. Hiller miscued on a poke check late in a dominating Red Wing OT, Brunner following the play - puts away the easy goal for the winner!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X