Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Oh, that it were true ..
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Another 4 turnovers by Crosby in G 3 and it will be so.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

My laugh woke up a sleepy Doctors lounge.......

Comment

• I would give a weeks pay to see that in person

Comment

• The Kings make it a series.

Comment

• Boston wins in the second OT to take a commanding 3-0 lead in the series.

Comment

• Pilot Asks If Crying Baby On Flight Is Sidney Crosby

Tuesday morning, and prior to takeoff there was a crying child on board. While this is the worst-case scenario for most, the pilot of the jetBlue flight had a little fun — at Sidney Crosby’s expense.

“Is that Sidney Crosby in back of our plane!” the pilot asked over the loudspeaker.

With the Boston Bruins up 2-0 on the top-seeded Pittsburgh Penguins in the Eastern Conference Finals, the Pens are finding themselves not only frustrated, but the butt-end of a few jokes.

Comment

• Comment

• :-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/wVWT1D7NgfM[/ame]

Comment

• Jagr setting an example to the young Pens on how to be a two-way player. Not a player that swings both ways.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Looks like Blackhawks vs Boston in the finals (meh), can't see either team blowing their series up 3-0 and 3-1. At least they are 2 big market sports city's.

Comment

• I love it. Original Six and good sports towns to boot. Should be lively.

Comment

Working...
                                X