No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great finish by the Wings. They were a bit sloppy, but they were still the better team.

Comment

• Boston spanks the Wings 4-1, welcome to the East.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• That was a big turnaround to face. An overtime game at Carolina, then hitting the ice against the Stanley Cup Finalist.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Three games in four nights including back-to-back road games = 99% chance of loss in the last game. No surprise there. I'm actually quite optimistic about the team this year. Moreso than the past few seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
            Boston spanks the Wings 4-1, welcome to the East.
            Were they out hit and out muscled? That's a concern for me in the new division.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The East is more physical but I didn't see the game. Far less travel will only mean a good thing, not sure where Daniel Alfredsson fits in at 41? Didn't get an orientation camp invitation to Sochi from Team Sweden? Bertuzzi is over the hill too.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Well it's official and "queerer" than Hack. Hockey Canada confirmed their Official Sochi Winter Olympic Jerseys. The Canucks will be the only Team in Tourney with a 3rd Jersey too (black), which looks pretty good I might add. Reeks of Roots Canada but Nike created these rags?

Damn it's gonna suck capturing Gold again in these threads that will live forever. Oh well, it could be worse, try Team USA, garish.

Comment

• Rookie Tomas Hertl scores a hat trick+ against the NYR, his 4th is showboat beauty, Sharks win 9-2! Kid has Moxie! Nice to see Lundqvist chased from the nets!

[youtube]2XwLs_ULR0o[/youtube]
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 10, 2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Wings clipped by Phoenix 4-2, obviously some fans unhappy.

Comment

• Bobby Orr: There is a place for fighting in hockey

I would much rather face an opponent man to man in a fight than have to deal with sticks to the face as well as spearing to other areas of the body.

Comment

• I feel your pain Packy, just like Clinton. Certainly miss Breaking Bad!

On the brightside, Crosby scores a hat trick, (4-point night) as Pittsburgh beats Tampa 5-4.

Oh yeah, he setup the game winner too as he leads the NHL in scoring!

[youtube]aegR7-S-yuI[/youtube]

Comment

• Bobby Orr, the greatest player ever, gets it right. He's the greatest because Gretzky and Lemieux didn't play defense and Orr was terrific at both ends of the ice.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Canadian ThanksGiving today, enjoy the Wings v. Boston in Beantown today at 1pm ET, matinee.

With regret, the damn game is not on MSNBC NHL channel, dicks.
                            Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 14, 2013, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Yea its on FOX

Comment

• What a play by Dats to Zetterberg for the goal!

Comment

Working...
                                X