Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official. 23 in a row!

I hope that it's the Pens and not the Bruins. Columbus won again last night. They are tied with Detroit and they have the tiebreaker with two games left. Wings probably need to sweep their last two games to get 7th.

Comment

• Yeah, Boston is a beast again, playing the super-heavy game with rock-solid goaltending.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• CBJ!!!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Give us a Go Blue, sir!!
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wings drop a critical game against Carolina! WTF

Unless Columbus blows it against the Luongo-less Panthers, Detroit will face Boston in the first round of playoffs.

What a costly blunder.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I saw from the stats that Detroit outshot Carolina 29-19. Howard's save percentage is hovering around .900. He has been mediocre as hell.

Comment

• I guess Ovie left it "all" on the ice in Sochie & DC, apparently he's heading to Russia to play in the World European Championship.

What a *otherfucker, take the Sedin sisters with you Ovie, they failed to make the NHL playoffs too.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 12, 2014, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Finally, hockey will finally be worth a shit in a few days. Bout damn time.

Comment

• Beat the bruins!

Comment

• With the Canucks out of the playoffs and swept in the first round last year, it appears Daniel Sedin is getting ready to be air-dropped in to the World European Championship. Sans L'equip in order to hit the ice skating, if he has any heart, that's where it may lie.

Although the Wings have had success against Boston in the past, three things you need to know about this playoff matchup, Thump, Thump & Thump.

Comment

• Maybe Washington should trade Ovie to the Canucks for the Sedin sisters.

Comment

• That would be like choosing between elephantiasis of the nuts and a scorching case of herpes, can't see the upside.

Comment

• Lets do this !! Go Blue Jackets (tonight)

Comment

• Jack Johnson !

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X