Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    I'd say #17 needs to be fined and suspended for at least one game.
    That's Milan Lucid from Vancouver...doubt there's a Wing capable of scrapping him. He's one feared beast!
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• $5,000 fine for the spear - laughable ! O well OP your a karma guy, it was Lucic’s legs that Pavel Datsyuk sent the puck through while making his dazzling game winning goal. Barry Melrose called Dats the best player in the NHL last night.

Comment

• Bruins' Milan Lucic apologetic in dirty play to Wings' Danny DeKeyser

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2zMr88pyz

Comment

• Another fantastic game in St Louis! The Blues just tied Chicago at 3-3 with 6 seconds left in the game with the goalie pulled - going to OT

Comment

• If the Blues can pull it out in OT they go up 2-0 heading back to Chicago

Comment

• I don't think you want any of this.

Playoffs = War!
              http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/123473
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Blues win, OT in Pittsburgh !!

Comment

• Game !! Over!!

Blue Jackets

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Bruins' Milan Lucic apologetic in dirty play to Wings' Danny DeKeyser

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2zMr88pyz
                    Of course he did, wants to play game #2.

Remember Zetterberg's cowardly slash from behind on Weber? Didn't workout very well for Hank as the consecutive gold medalest nearly put his head through the glass. Dirty European stickwork will not go unpunished .

Comment

• Soon to be Calder Trophy winner, Rookie of the year Nathan MacKinnon is on fire!

Leads NHL playoffs with 7 points in 2 games and absolutely Destroys Minnesota.

We've seen this skill before. This kid is still only 18 years old and you guessed it, trained with Crosby last summer back in Nova Scotia....the next one!

[youtube]y4kxgxcwkA8[/YouTube]
                      Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 20, 2014, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• Kid is on fire, superstar at 18 ? (maybe) - Go (the speedy) Wings today - vs the big bad B's and the game has to be on today at 3:00 :-(

My sister called and said "Your not coming over are you (Easter) ? You want to watch the hockey game!" She was right, so after some debating im having a late dinner (after the game)

Comment

Kid is on fire, superstar at 18 ? (maybe) - Go (the speedy) Wings today - vs the big bad B's and the game has to be on today at 3:00 :-(

My sister called and said "Your not coming over are you (Easter) ? You want to watch the hockey game!" She was right, so after some debating im having a late dinner (after the game)

Happy Easter Packy. Watch MacKinnon take a pass between the legs in the neutral zone and burn past the Minnesota defenders to setup a beautiful Goal. Who does he think he is, Gretzky?

Unreal.

[youtube]2M9Elah0OLU[/YouTube]

Comment

• Thanks OP, and everyone here - Happy Easter :-) Haven't seen madootra post this year (?) , hope all is well, always like your input. Go Wings!!

Comment

$5,000 fine for the spear - laughable ! O well OP your a karma guy, it was Lucic?s legs that Pavel Datsyuk sent the puck through while making his dazzling game winning goal. Barry Melrose called Dats the best player in the NHL last night.
                              Lots of guys have vanished, he usually posted during playoffs.

Here's the funny thing I just learned about NHL fines....Lucic has to mail a check to the League, if he remains incident free, he gets the cash back at the end of the season, now that is laughable!

Comment

• You're kidding. You can physically batter someone with a club in front of thousands of witnesses, not go to trial, and so long as you mail the governing authority a piece of paper, there's no penalty if you don't beat anyone else with a club over the next couple of months?

What a deal. Only in a Gary Bettman universe I suppose.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X