No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought he was retired by CBC years ago. Like Wingsfan, my early memories of watching hockey were with Cole and Harry Neale calling HNC.

Wings playing great tonight. Up 2-0 in the third.

Comment

• He did semi-retire but I think that he does maybe one game a week.

Comment

• Wings clinch with a regulation win tonight?

Comment

• They'll clinch 3rd in the Atlantic and a date with TB with 2 points of any kind. We can win in OT or SO and clinch. We are up 2 points on Boston and each team has 2 games remaining.

Comment

• They should do a handshake line if the Red Wings win

Comment

• Haha! Great idea.

Comment

• OK, so onto NY on Saturday.

Comment

• Maple Leafs up 3-2 on Philly in the 3rd. If that score holds I think we might still clinch tonight as we have more wins, 41-39.

Comment

• Leafs win in OT. Wings have the tiebreaker on both Boston and Philly. A win Saturday clinches 3rd in the Atlantic. The Rangers are in a weird spot. Nothing to play for and if they best us, could slip into a first round matchup with the Penguins which would not be advisable. I doubt we'll see Lundqvist on Saturday.

Comment

• Way to show up for a must win, big game guys. Sheesh.

Comment

• As a fan, I'm a sore loser and never make excuses besides complaining about the officials. I had a bad feeling about this game after playing Philly the night before, arriving in Boston after 3AM. Then some smart fan sets of the hotel alarm. Rest up get er done Saturday afternoon.

Comment

• Yeah, that game was about as unwinnable as they come. Win Saturday and it's moot.
                          Last edited by Mike; April 8, 2016, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• So they still control their own destiny even though they are tied with Boston?

Comment

• Yes, we have 1 more ROW than they do and that is first tiebreaker. Win Saturday and we're #3 in the Atlantic.

Comment

• That period was an absolutey Disgraceful! WTF! A downgraded Blue Shirts team with no King in goal and key personnel are healthy scratches. The Rangers don't even want to win, just cruising staying healthy... they would have to play Pittsburgh (if they win) hottest team playing? Their rookies look like the NHL players compared to the Wings, Hank needs to retire.... thanks for the memories, but holy shit can't skate anymore then top it off with a dumb penalty.

Comment

Working...
                                X