No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most fans don't like the new jerseys, I love the clean look! Don't understand the grey? But when the (pants) uniform is on the ice will hardly notice it. Even better.

Em9EsV3W4AMuixN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

Comment

• Oh by the way, best logo in sports >>> like Jeff would say -- 'This is not debatable'

Comment

• I thought I read those are the alternate/3rd jerseys.

Comment

• They are, sorry about that. I looked all 31 teams. Every other team IMO are terrible gaudy - way too much color, I guess the kids like that. Besides Pittsburg who looks like a Ranger throwback, but are ok. Winnipeg Jets are cool.

Comment

• Think those jerseys are nice. Very clean and simple.

Best logo in sports? It's up there. Yankees logo is better ... probably the best ... and I hate the Yankees.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I like the jerseys and the winged wheel is definitely the best logo in hockey, if not all sports.

Comment

• Canada: Flames, Oilers, Canadiens, Senators, Maple Leafs, Canucks, Jets

East: Bruins, Sabres, Hurricanes, Devils, Islanders, Rangers, Flyers, Capitals

Central: Detroit Red Wings, Blackhawks, Panthers, Predators, Penguins, Blues, Lightning, Blue Jackets

West: Ducks, Coyotes, Avalanche, Stars, Kings, Wild, Sharks, Golden Knights

Comment

• Blackhawks is extremely racist. We will refer to them as the Chicago Hockey Team now.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The season is supposedly going to start on January 1. Seems really unlikely now though.

Comment

• 56 games beginning on Wednesday Jan13

EptTMVOWwAEgcpn?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• That’s too many.

Comment

• Yes it is and Seattle next year, Bean counter Gary Bettman knows nothing about Hockey and he hates the Red Wings. On lighter note Steve Yzerman gave an interview yesterday with a Michigan theme hat on (even if they suck). He was asked and said its the closest he ever got to attend Michigan- Though his daughter is a student athlete at Michigan.. No wonder the Spartys hate him - lol --- makes sense

Comment

• 👀

116 consecutive days of NHL hockey begins with a five-game slate on Wednesday, Jan. 13.

Comment

• New helmets - yes that's advertising - United Wholesale Mortgage

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fewscripps-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F04%2Fb6%2Feacc875d4d60b0cc1246983ea8a0%2Fscreen-shot-2021-01-04-at-10.54.18%20AM.png

Comment

• I’m sure those are only for warm-ups.

Comment

Working...
                                X