No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if your joking, but no the real season.

Red Wings partner with United Wholesale Mortgage; logo will be on team's helmets

https://www.wxyz.com/sports/red-wing...-teams-helmets

Comment

• JFC!! Wholesale Mortgage is what we need to do to all Detroit sports teams. What a goddamn embarrassment.

Comment

• I looked at some of the other teams and it least they could match colors. Example ; Toronto has red on theirs and Pittsburgh has blue. Not to soon teams are going to look like NASCAR

Leafs-Helmets.jpg

I tweet a lot of hockey and shockingly a guy (I will leave nameless) messaged me if I would interested in covering hockey as an analyst or news writer for an NHL site. I guess its flattering, lol

I told him sorry, would love it but im terrible at writing. Only if I had the writing skills of Lineygoblue, not limited to 140 characters. You can look so smart on Twitter!

Comment

• Larkin finally gets the C

Comment

• First game tonight, JLA was kind of a dump but it had charm.

eZscpe71_400x400.jpg

Comment

• Gonna be another long year

Comment

• JFC... yep

Comment

• I wasn't paying much attention to the schedule. They are playing 46 games, division only?

<snore>

Why bother? Just bring on the playoffs.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; January 15, 2021, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• 56 yes division only

Carolina is a good team especially on the back line, and the Wings had not played in almost a year. What bothered me is how small the team looked, (Carolina might had something to do with that) im glad Stevie is drafted huge players. Greiss was steady and Bromé looked great - was the best player for the Wings even though his ice time was low. Larkin first game as Caption was something not to remember.

Comment

• Yay. 8 games apiece against 7 teams. Again. Why bother? THey should play half of that amount and start the playoffs at the normal time.

Comment

• major-league-theyre-still-shitty-1.jpg

Comment

• Bert gets the winner 3-2 Wings. Yeah Marc Staal is Jonathan Ericsson with a beard. At least he got benched. On to Chicago Friday.

Comment

• OT winners tonight! Berrizzi with the fortunate carom early in the extra period.

Comment

• I'm almost afraid to say it, but I'm really looking forward to the game Friday night at Chicago. F the Black Hawks!

Comment

• Luckily I have 'The Biden' hating CBC...

John Ourand

@Ourand_SBJ
                                ·
                                2m
                                NBC has told distributors and some sports leagues that it plans to shut down its NBCSN sports channel by the end of the year. Story coming in SBD

Comment

Working...
                                X