No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah at 6ft and only 189lbs I don't know how he does it?
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• physics
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Science! !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p6fTDGLHGQ&feature=related"]THOMAS DOLBY - She blinded me with science (1982) HD and HQ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by Rob F; March 7, 2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• A thing of beauty...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO1uhorF5LA"]Vladimir Konstantinov - Claude Lemieux hit 1996 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Punishing , physical guy, took its toll.
            Yea and it helps to keep your head up (Scott Stevens) when you get to the big time.

Comment

• Stevens was a psycho . Eric's younger brother Brent had to retire early from the Isles because of concussions. These guys were huge physically .
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 8, 2012, 12:13 AM.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Stevens by the way (after all the damage he did) had to retire from concussion symptoms. Another villain who is out and may never return from concussion symptoms - Chris Pronger.

Injury: Pronger's Wife Calls Status 'Disheartening'

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U7jUbKQYdw"]Scott Stevens Greatest Hits! - YouTube[/ame]
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by DennisT View Post
                    Spectacularly Beautiful!

Comment

• Vladdy was so good with the hip check I remember people wanting it classified as a dirty hit.

Comment

• Poor Kozlov, I'll never forget that was in the finals. Stevens went after Stevie once and had to deal with 'you know who' - number #24 who called Stevens a chicken shit who held on for dear life. That about the only time I seen Stevens intimidated.

Comment

• There was NEVER any upside to fighting Probie, fact.

Dave Semenko of the Oilers had an exhibition boxing match with Ali in the early 80's didn't Probert to a little boxing as well?

Semenko was the reigning NHL heavyweight Champ and Ali was 41 years old at the time, only six years past the last time he held the title.

June 12th, 1983.
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 8, 2012, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Probie's talent was fighting while on skates. Kocur actually had a bigger punch and if he landed it you woke up tomorrow

Comment

• Joey was deadly no doubt. Guys that have spent their entire lives on skates it becomes effortless , second nature. I'd even say a player that is fighter in addition to being an NHL hockey player is the superior athlete IMO.
                              Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 8, 2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
                                Spectacularly Beautiful!
                                One of my all-time favorite hits

Comment

Working...
                                X