No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Semenko of the Oilers had an exhibition boxing match with Ali in the early 80's didn't Probert to a little boxing as well?
    Yes OP, in their heyday the Bruise Brothers got some lessons from The Hit Man Thomas Hearns.

Probie's talent was fighting while on skates. Kocur actually had a bigger punch and if he landed it you woke up tomorrow
    The Jackhammer know as Kocurs's right punch was probably the most feared punch in NHL history. If landed it was lights out, he actually broke helmets - that later turned his hand into hamburger.

Comment

• I Golfed at the Hitman Hearns Charity Tournament (abused children) noble cause, in Auburn Hills, Arrowhead Country Club I think?

What a mix, ghetto boxers and country-club snobs, too funny. Anyway my celebrity partner was Tiger Great- Mickey Lolich, that geriatric bastard couldn't drive more than 100 yards but sure could find every beergirl and course bar at the Club.

Thought he was Denny Mclain at times.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• um, this is the hockey thread.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• There was NEVER any upside to fighting Probie, fact.
          And Dave Semenko found that out very quickly vs a young Probie, probably cost him his job eventually replaced by the better fighting Marty McSorley.

Comment

• WINGS WIN!!

They hold off the Kings PP in the last minute to win 4-3 on a late goal

Comment

• Well, Michigan basketball came back and won .. now, the Red Wings came back and won. Now its Michigan Hockey's turn. Come on guys!
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Great night for Michigan sports. Too bad sparty won, though.
                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                  Great night for Michigan sports. Too bad sparty won, though.
                  spartie got their clocked cleaned in CCHA Hockey Tourney @ Miami, though, bludgeoned by a score of 6-0

Comment

• Hell, even the PISTONS won!
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• sheesh..... the Pistons won? They can't even lose right ... good bye lottery pick ...

Comment

• When are Datsyuk, Lidstrom, and Howard expected back? I'm going to the game Tuesday but not holding my breath any of them will be in the lineup.

Comment

• Not sure about time frames, but I don't believe any of them have injuries that are going to keep them out very much longer. I thought Datsyuk was supposed to be back this weekend.

Comment

• I just read that both Datsyuk and Lidstrom are close to returning and will travel with the team on the west coast trip. Dats hopes to be in the lineup Tuesday as he skated without restriction. I doubt Lidstrom will be ready to go by then.

Comment

• Howard will start tomorrow night in L.A. No Datsyuk, Lidstrom, Bertuzzi, or Kindl.

Comment

• sheesh .. just forfeit the game....

Comment

Working...
                                X