X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boooooooooooo!

Comment

• "Hey Paul Datsuck, where the hell are you man!?!"
      As I said, pretty goal on occasion, an elite player my ass...best in NHL, laughable. This was a huge game for his team, stop the catastrophic bleeding at home against a floundering opponent but no show.?

Game Summary v. Washington
      Pavel Datsyuk
      Goals -0
      Assists -0
      Points -0
      Plus/Minus: +1
      Shoots on Goal: 1
      Ice Time: 20:19 min.
      Shifts: 23

And yes I did hurl Spike but not in wonderment, but rather bewilderment followed by embarrassment then even bereavement mixed with a little amusement and possibly some embellishment.

...pops breath mint.
      Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 20, 2012, 09:01 AM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Wings have lost 7 out of their last 8.

Comment

• Since the Red Wings' record-setting 23-game home streak, In the 13 games since that 3-2 triumph over San Jose, Detroit is 3-8-2.

There are 9 games left to right the ship, someone has to step up and quick.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Ah spring, when the fresh xenophobia wafts on the breeze.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Is that a foreign or domestic wreck Paul? ;)

Comment

• Swedish, I believe. We all know that would never happen to a Canadian train.
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• No, it does happen, Nagano Olympics 1998, we were robbed! Crawford didn't let Gretzky take an OT shootout chance, the Greatest Player to ever handle the puck!!! The entire Nation of Canada went nuts! Lindros hit the post in the SO. First time NHL Players participated in Olympics.

Olympic Men's Hockey Recap (Czech Republic-Canada)
                    Posted: Fri February 20, 1998 at 4:27 a.m EST

Czech Republic 2, Canada 1 (SHOOTOUT)

Dominik Hasek stopped all five chances in a shootout and Robert Reichel scored on his nation's first shot against Patrick Roy as the Czech Republic advanced to the gold medal game with a stunning 2-1 upset victory over Canada.

Hasek duplicated his performance at last month's NHL International Showdown skills competition, where he again outdueled Roy in the breakaway relay and backstopped the World team to an overtime triumph over North America.

The stakes were much higher at Nagano's Big Hat Arena, where the goaltender known as "The Dominator" stopped Theoren Fleury, Ray Bourque, Joe Nieuwendyk, Eric Lindros and Brendan Shanahan. Hasek was able to recover after allowing a dramatic tying goal by Trevor Linden with 67 seconds left in regulation.

"Canada had probably the best team, but if you get lucky you can win," Czech forward Jaromir Jagr said. "We had the best goalie, the Dominator. He stopped every shot."

Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 20, 2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Looks like the Wings will be limping into the playoffs, instead of storming into the playoffs as it once appeared they would.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good news for Wings as they pickup a point against the New York Rangers but lose in OT as Vancouver and St. Louis both lost.

Sitting 5th in the Western Conference less than 5 points out of first is not unreasonable but guys like Pavel Datsyuk MUST show when the Wings need him most. Lidstrom to return on Saturday is a boost but the "best player in the NHL" has gotta at least contribute, at present it's simply unacceptable.

Pavel Datsyuk Game Summary v. New York Rangers*
                        Pavel Datsyuk
                        Goals: 0
                        Assists: 0
                        Plus/Minus: -1
                        Shots on Goal: 2
                        Playing time: 22:39 min.
                        Shifts :25

* Game Summary brought to you by Smirnoff Vodka, better pour a stiff-one when you read this.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 22, 2012, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• He's still hurt.....but unlike that pussy you champion....still plays. Let's review when the Playoffs start.

Comment

• No, he's been cleared by medical staff to play.....those dirty Ruskies are notorious drinkers, bet he's all sauced-up!

what's reallWeey aligning him, two words, heart transplant.
                            Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 22, 2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Reminds me of that scene from Slapshot, where the guy's crocked out of his mind during the game.

I think he pissed himself...
                              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• A Candian inferring another nationality has issues with alcohol? Rich! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X