No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third-string goaltender Ty Conklin made 20 saves for the Red Wings. Carolina's Cam Ward stopped 45 shots. Since I missed most of the game, did anyone see if Conlin let in some soft goals?

Comment

• Wings were down 4-1 good comeback didn't see the game. Howard should be available next game.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Cindy had 3 points....and was even on +/-. As usual a defensive liability....and he had his first goal in 13 games back from his vagina pull.

Comment

• Needing a miracle comeback to beat a shitty Carolina team at home when you've won 1 game out of your last 9 is still pitiful. I guess I'll take the two points, but....

Babcock needs to start kicking some ass in that locker room.

Comment

• They had 5 guys out tonight. Datsyuk, Lidtstrom and Howard shouldn't be playing (because of injury)....the overall injury bug has hit hard. As I said before....let's review when the playoffs start, and we have a healthy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post

Paul Yousuck
              What did I do?
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I think it was a poor attempt to mock PAVEL DATSYUK. The feeble minded West Greenlanders have a pitiful sense of humor, and combined with
                a streak of asinine Nationalism, it produces desperate attempts such as this.

That, or he really doesn't like you.......

Comment

• Nice comeback for the Grand Rapids Red Wings tonight.

Comment

• OP has a long history in the Michigan forum, but he is 'The Talent' of this thread :-). He is only one who is not a Red Wing fan (I think) though the thread does say Detroit Red Wings & the NHL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Nice comeback for the Grand Rapids Red Wings tonight.
                      You cutting down my hometown, Mike?!!

Comment

• Nope. I like GR. Just pointing out that half the current roster should be riding a bus somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          OP has a long history in the Michigan forum, but he is 'The Talent' of this thread :-). He is only one who is not a Red Wing fan (I think) though the thread does say Detroit Red Wings & the NHL.
                          OP is a hockey fan the same way I would be a baseball fan, except I didn't like players from outside the US. But it's all good. He has his opinions, and I have mine. We like Michigan, and hate OSU..... so that's all that matters here.

Comment

• The number of NHL players born in the United States is at an all-time high. Minnesota is first with 46 players, followed by Michigan with 34 and New York with 29.

Comment

• He has his opinions, and I have mine. We like Michigan, and hate OSU..... so that's all that matters here.
                              Yes its all good, in some ways there needs to be some competitive banter, though I think me and Mike are the ones who really are the most passionate here about this game (along with OP).

Oh and Hannibal too :-)
                              Last edited by WingsFan; March 25, 2012, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• When I see Hannibal again, I think I'm going to get him in a headlock for about 2 minutes or so. He's really been a grouch lately ... :-)
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X