No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy with the fact that Cindy gets a penalty in the second period, which leads to power play goal....then he dives, resulting in a Penguin PP, which results in a Philly SH goal. Good times.

Comment

• 6-5 Flyers! Jagr!

Comment

• Nice save by Howard right there. Watching the game in Vancouver.

Comment

• Fleury SUUUUUCKS.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
            Nice save by Howard right there. Watching the game in Vancouver.
            Howard has been outstanding. Especially early on when there was no score.

Comment

• Shit. Now we'll have end of game drama.

Comment

• Goddamn it!

Comment

• 1 down, 15 to go!

Comment

• Stay classy Nashville!

Comment

• Philly goes up 7-5! Suck it Pittsburgh! Enjoy games 3 and 4 in Philly. LOOOOOL!

Comment

• 5 point night for Giroux! Pens dig a HUGE hole. Missed the Todd B v. Shea W fight, any good? Fleury is exhausted and it has carried over into the playoffs.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Final: Flyers 8, Shittsburgh 5. Claude Giroux had 6 points (3-3-6) and Couturier had a hat-trick as well. 12 goals scored for Philly in the two games against the frozen chickens.

Comment

• Nah....the Bertuzzi v Weber fight was nothing. Glad somebody stood up though.

Comment

• OP, the Bertuzzi - Weber fight was decent but not spectacular as far as fights go. It was a huge boost to the Wings, though. They came out with a chip on their shoulder tonight.

Comment

• The Penguinis played a typical Crosby Cherry-Pick game.........

Comment

Working...
                                X