No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The officials are a joke tonight. San Jose has figured out that they can just dive and the refs will call it every time.

Comment

• And there you go, Refs 1, Red Wings 0. I hate the NHL sometimes. What a joke.

Comment

• FSD Announcers saying the officiating was a complete joke. Sharks are a bunch of soccer floppers.

Comment

• Not that the Sharks didn't play well. They should have gotten about 3 goals, but Howard was outstanding. But when the last 10 power-play minutes of the game all go one way, and the Red Wings aren't given a single power play past the 1st period, something is seriously wrong.

Comment

• Just like last year. I love the 4 minute double minor early in OT when there was no blood.

Comment

• The Shark guy was shown laughing on the bench about 10 seconds after he duped the ref on the call.

Comment

• I hate the San Jose SharTs.

Comment

• The Wings simply aren't a great team anymore. Sharks completely dominated the game after the 1st period and they will win the series easily.

Comment

• Nah. The Wings dominated the 1st and then got a bit gassed because they hadn't played in a week and probably took it too easy during the layoff. They'll be fine. If Howard keeps playing like that they will be in great shape.

Comment

• Wings have nothing to complain about this game. They just didn't score. 2 goals in 2 games won't get it done.

Comment

• The game was nowhere remotely close as the score indicated. Howard kept it from being 6-1 or 7-1. That's two completely dominant shitkickings by San Jose. Total bitchification in all aspects of the game all over the ice. Watching the team get assraped two years in a row is discouraging. Last year was somewhat naively chalked up to bad luck with injuries and bad officiating. This year, it's more obvious that the team isn't Stanley Cup worthy. They are going to have to make some major moves in the offseason. Lots of dead weight taking up sweaters. I anticipate some changes for Game 3. Modano and Draper in. Hudler and one other guy out. It won't matter though. Wings don't look like they even belong on the ice.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; May 1, 2011, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Good grief, Hanni. The Wings were much better than they were in Game 1. They hit a couple posts on good chances that would have changed the outcome. It is discouraging that two great games from Howard have been wasted.

Comment

• San Jose hit more posts than Detroit and Howard made more big saves than Niemi. Don't kid yourself, dude. San Jose has completely dominated the first two games, outside of maybe the last six minutes of Game 2.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; May 2, 2011, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Detroit dominated the 1st period of game 1 by a wide margin, and probably was the better team again yesteday in the 1st period despite the score. Yeah, San Jose has outplayed them, but not to the level you seem to think they have.

Comment

• I said it a week or so ago and I'll say it again. Thumbs up for Yzerman, that tb team has washington on the ropes.

Comment

Working...
                                X