Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geez....I hope not.

New Jersey versus Los Angeles Final. Wow.

Go Kings!

Comment

• Coast to coast series
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• A former Windsor Spitfire, Adam Henrique scores the overtime winner to eliminate the Rangers and send the Devils to the Stanley Cup Final.

Comment

• Brantford , Ontario native scores the biggest goal of his career. After 3 rounds, NJ has played 20 playoff plus 82 regular season games while L A has only played 14. Fatigue will be huge factor and the Kings have enjoyed all the rest, a significant advantage.

Henrique also scored the 7th game series winning goal against Florida too.
          Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 26, 2012, 12:24 PM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I hope this works out:

Comment

• Me too!

Comment

• Sounds good but I could have done without the Barbara Streisand comparison.

Comment

• Game one of the SCF begins on Wednesday 8pm ET and it should be most excellent. The size and speed of the Kings forwards should be enough to overwhelm NJ as they have played an additional 6 games, almost an entire series more than LA.

Brodeur will need a Conn Smythe effort in goal and it likely still won't be enough as the Kings should finally win their first Cup.

Managed to snag a few tickets for game 3 in LA next Monday, can't wait. Hats off to Viking, Alberta native coach Darryl Sutter who replaced fired Terry Murray as the Los Angeles Kings head coach on December of 2011. This team was never going to make the playoffs and now they are the hottest team in the post-season.
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 30, 2012, 04:51 PM.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Suspect NL is ready to retire.

RED WINGS' LIDSTROM CALLS NEWS CONFERENCE FOR THURSDAY
                    It appears that Nicklas Lidstrom has reached a decision about his future plans, and will discuss them on Thursday in Detroit.

The Red Wings have called a news conference for 11am et at Joe Louis Arena where their captain will appear, alongside team executive vice president and general manager Ken Holland.

The 42-year-old defenceman, a seven-time Norris Trophy winner, just completed his 20th NHL campaign with the Red Wings.

Comment

• Bummer.....

Comment

• An era comes to an end.

Comment

• He's earned his rest
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• He sure has.

Comment

• One of the greatest of all time. I'll be sure to tune into the presser. #5 will be in the rafters next year. As it should be.

Comment

• Kings take Game 1 in OT. Gonna be a good series.

Comment

Working...
                                X