No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's inevitable when you decorate your second chins.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
      For future reference, is this the same guy?

No. Don't remember seeing that guy much before Neutron Man died.

Comment

• Orlas King (Neutron Man) was a great guy and a great fan for a long, long time. A stadium institution for a certain generation. In the old days, before they took out the track, he sat up behind the band and during the break between the 3rd/4th quarter they'd turn around and play the Neutron Dance for him.

He wasn't just a camera mugger like that face-painter guy

Comment

• Keep the miserable OlieO filth to it's own thread.

As for the choke job, I believe the score was nearly tied about halfway through the second half, but then the Nuts choked.
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Who effing cares if he is dead or if you're just trying for some cheap guilt points? That dude is/was a clown even on the buckeye scale.

Comment

• Keep the words of Dean and Hack in mind when speaking of "Michigan class" in the future

They sneer at and mock the dead while claiming that it's Buckeyes who take sports too seriously

Comment

• tool

Comment

• C'mon already - look at the guy. He and his memory get what they deserve. All his survivors should be rounded up and beheaded.

Comment

• We care about the neutron man about as much as you guys care about the Michigan Superfan. Its too bad the old guy passed, because I'm sure he had family and friends that loved him.

That being said, I can honestly say, I've never taken a Michigan loss as badly as he took the ohio loss in that picture.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• DSL is so outraged! What Philistines we are, yes!

Comment

• I guess we just can't help ourselves, Hack ...
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He is covering his mouth with his hand as he gasps. Shock and dismay followed by a reevaluation of humanity and its prospects for the future.

Comment

• I'd just think a fanbase that brags and boats about how "classy" it is on an endless basis wouldn't stoop to making fun of a good man who recently passed away or using homophobic slurs to refer to him.

Perhaps the Fort is changing and Bo wouldn't recognize it any more.

Comment

• OMG YOU INVOKED THE NAME OF BO YOU INCREDIBLE HEATHEN I AM GETTING SO ANGR -- oh wait. You were probably the catcher to his pitcher. No wonder you're so broken up about the death of a fat guy in red makeup, cause nobody else gives a fuck. Please be careful exploring your clown fetish, DSL. I wouldn't want to hear about you being outed in the park with some guy with a rainbow wig, a red nose and his tiny Ohio-version pecker up your ass.

Comment

• You shouldn't let hatred, envy, and bigotry consume you, friend. I think maybe an inspirational song is in order

[youtube]vz-giSGWe_0[/youtube]

Comment

Working...
                                X