No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-State beats #8 Florida. Michigan's RPI is going up.

Comment

• Kansas is a good team.... having said that, they did lose to Sparty on a neutral site. Did think the Ohio would beat them at home. I wouldn't call it choking, but definitely disappointing.

Comment

• Flagshi.....

Never mind.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• They cheat and still lose. Worst of all possible outcomes for them.

Comment

• Michigan basketball remains the poster child of an out-of-control, win-at-all-costs, corrupt and cheating program.

Comment

• sure does ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• Glad to see a classy fanbase like Michigan continue to ridicule a man who's recently deceased

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Glad to see a classy fanbase like Michigan continue to ridicule a man who's recently deceased

Like we all knew that.

Comment

• Been mentioned numerous times. The picture keeps appearing

Comment

• "recently" may be overstating things (he died 8 years) but he was prominent enough to make national level news

Comment

• Never knew that guy died. I knew nothing of that guy other than that picture. I just Googled "Crying buckeye".
                          Last edited by *JD*; December 23, 2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• For future reference, is this the same guy?

Comment

• Its sad the guy took a sporting event so seriously.

In the grand scheme of things, its a game.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Exactly. The fact that it was an adult is what makes it funny/sad.

It's a shame he died, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X