No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archie Goodwin is declaring for the NBA. 1 transfer and 1 early-entry. Watch UK lock in Andrew Wiggins. I wish there was some way that Michigan could jump in there late and get him.

Comment

• M just needs to retain who they have and only lose Burke to attrition.

Comment

• What possible logic exists to justify that, WM?

Comment

• What -- that they'll retain who they have (besides Burke), or that it's all they need for this year?

Comment

• Nobody never ever anywhere doesn't ``need'' the player very likely to be the top pick in the draft next year. Within the confines of how UM does it, unless he has no scholarship slot Beilein can and should go after that player if he's undecided. Michigan's run can only make getting players like this more plausible. Though the question is whether Beilein would be willing to start Wiggins and McGary. I sure hope he would be!

Really though Beilein has to target the next McGary for that '15 class.

Comment

• The recruiting window for 2013 is pretty much closed if you're aren't already in with a kid big-time. Or if you're UK.
              Last edited by iam416; April 2, 2013, 07:40 AM.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh. Primarily you make the call to link that elite player's name to your program for the future, but 1% of a chance is better than 0%.

Comment

• Infinitely better!!!!
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure they would have to do some major shuffling but I think Michigan (in theory) could offer Wiggins a scholarship.

Comment

• I would guess that Rutgers will let this a-hole go and they'll have a different basketball coach by the time they are in the B1G.:

Video of Rutgers University men's basketball practices from 2010-12 shows incidents in which coach Mike Rice hurls basketballs from close range at players, shoves his players, feigns punches, kicks them and screams obscenities and homophobic slurs.

Comment

• We got our new version of Bob Knight. Perfect.

Comment

• The fact that the president of the school as well as the AD saw the tapes this past fall and only suspended Rice for 3 games is both surprising and disturbing. Looks like we added some Jersey shore trash to the conference. I mean, they are almost at an OSU level of depravity here.

Comment

• Rice makes Knight look like a choir boy. At least Knight could coach as well as berate.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Iowa made the NIT Championship game. They play Baylor.

Comment

• Good for Iowa. Good luck to them!

Comment

Working...
                                X