No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payne has had his head in his ass all 2nd half. Par for the course with him I guess.

Comment

• Harris too, for that matter.

Comment

• I guess if UK is going to win, I'd have it as Izzo choking away a big lead. Win/win.

Comment

• Heh. With basketball though I'm all for our conference making a good showing.

Comment

• No doubt. F UK.

Comment

• Especially with his "it isn't fair we're playing MSU" bullshit earlier this week.

Comment

• Does LIU-Brooklyn have a much better team than I'm aware of? Indiana beat em by just one

Comment

• You'd swear the announcers can't remember mich st is in the game...Kentucky Kentucky Kentucky.
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Wisconsin was down almost 20 to Florida but now has the lead at half.

OSU has slowly but surely let Ohio back in the game...

Comment

• Calipari with some great in game coaching, allowing MSU to run the clock down to 4 seconds. Why would you not foul with 33 secs?

Comment

• Calipari is the one who put this Champions Classic thing together. So why he would whine about having to face Sparty, I dunno...but they were laughable comments, no doubt. If you want an experienced team, Cal, recruit kids who are actually interested in attending college.

Comment

• Good night for the conference...nice upset over Florida by Wisky

Comment

• That was an upset?

Comment

• Heh. I stand with Oracle. I always consider Wisky at least even at the Kohl Center under the infernal Ryan.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Plus, Wisky was a 6 pt fav and Florida is dealing with suspensions.

Comment

Working...
                                X