No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is meant by ``dirty''? He cheats offcourt? Instructs his players to take cheap shots oncourt?

Comment

• he's slime.... certain schools are ok with slime as long as they win
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Couldn't agree more. He's the only coach to vacate Final Four appearances at more than one school. Soon enough it will be three. Kentucky is the USC of college basketball. I was just wondering what the specifics of this survey are.

Comment

• He doesn't necessarily do anything wrong. Cal just convinces 3-5 "5 star recruits" every year that they can play at Kentucky for one year, contend, and enter the NBA draft ... Calapari's history backs that up.

Its sad, but successful.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            He doesn't necessarily do anything wrong. Cal just convinces 3-5 "5 star recruits" every year that they can play at Kentucky for one year, contend, and enter the NBA draft ... Calapari's history backs that up.

Its sad, but successful.
            Sure. That's it. You absolutely get FFs vacated for convincing recruits to play for a year.

Comment

• He walks the NCAA rules tightrope, and he does it as well as anyone in the game. Problem will come, when someone gets loose lips, or something else comes along that makes important people start asking questions. Like a rollover accident on M-14 at 3:00 am....
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Loose ships sink lips...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  Couldn't agree more. He's the only coach to vacate Final Four appearances at more than one school. Soon enough it will be three. Kentucky is the USC of college basketball. I was just wondering what the specifics of this survey are.
                  sadly.. the NCAA won't touch the SEC. SEC knows how to get around the NCAA... add to it, ESPN's need for the SEC to win... nothing will happen
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    Calipari is the dirtiest of the all the many dirty coaches in college basketball.
                    I do look forward to the day that M didn't lose that game...
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      I do look forward to the day that M didn't lose that game...
                      They will always have lost that game. Even if the win gets vacated that doesn't change the fact Michigan lost.

Ask UK fans how they did in the 1993 final 4. They still lost to the Fab 5 no matter what the NCAA says. Vacating games doesn't mean shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                        They will always have lost that game. Even if the win gets vacated that doesn't change the fact Michigan lost.

Ask UK fans how they did in the 1993 final 4. They still lost to the Fab 5 no matter what the NCAA says. Vacating games doesn't mean shit.
                        And Talent chimes in about OSU vacated football wins in 3...2...1...

Comment

• Will anyone be rooting for Wisconsin tomorrow?

Comment

• Fuck Kentucky. I actually wanted UK to lose more than I wanted M to lose.

Wait. Your question implies actually watching the game as rooting connotes some sort of active, present tense action. I will be ignoring that game, hopefully.

I will say this -- a Florida-UK title game would be the worst title game of all-time for lots of reasons.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Why not? Seems like it would be in our interest as part of the B1G to have the national champion come from our conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                Will anyone be rooting for Wisconsin tomorrow?
                                Basketball season hasn't ended yet?

I have no interest in any remaining basketball this year at any level. Michigan is out, and the Pistons don't care about winning. So, the season is over. Its baseball season.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X