No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had Arizona as a weak 2-seed but they had no one else in their bracket I liked enough to choose over them. Xavier had a weak 6 and 3 seed, tons of people had them in Sweet Sixteen in my pool...

My south is perfect other than Seton Hall in the 1st round losing to Arkansas, Michigan beating Oregon would've made my midwest perfect minus Rhode Island/Creighton...

Other two are really ugly but looking at others, they are nearly as bad. I need Florida to get to FF and North Carolina to win it all.

Comment

• I'm done. The person who was doing better than me in my pool has Kansas, and I had AZ. That settled it. What a shit offense. I was kinda ready to dislike Markkanen as an NBA prospect, but the offense creates almost no looks for him.

Comment

• The Kentucky v. UCLA game is at halftime. Up and down the floor. Worth watching.

Comment

• Looks like Wisconsin will lose to wipe out the B1G. SEC will have 3 in Elite Eight.

Comment

• Spoke too soon! Showalter hits a 3 pointer to tie the game with 2 seconds left!

Comment

• One of the best shots ever!

Comment

• so we're looking at probable OT. Hope Badgers can win.

Comment

• Badgers pulling ahead in OT! The B1G lives.

Comment

• I hate the end of game officiating in college BBall. it seems the normal rules no longer apply, and teams with lead have to stop playing defense. GRRR

Comment

• Nigel Hayes to shoot 2 free throws with 4 seconds left -- game tied. Hayes only makes about 1/2 his FTs.

Comment

• Hayes makes first.

Comment

• and 2nd

Comment

• OMG. Running 3 at buzzer and Florida wins. Unbelievable. Same as shot by Showalter that tied it.

Comment

• Never seen a game like that!

Comment

• WHOA. What a game. Better than watching Steve Alford do nothing while the game slips away. OK by me if he goes to Indiana. Chris Mack there could be scary. He's an Xavier alum and from Cincy, so he's in no rush if at all to leave I would guess. But he looks like a pretty nice candidate to step up to a major program, if you can get him.

Comment

Working...
                                X