Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Still puzzling how minn got a higher seed than wisky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Made no effing sense at all. This was a weirdly-seeded tournament.

Comment

• Illinois just hired Oklahoma State's coach. Left after one season.

Comment

• While I was pulling for Villanova, it was cool to see the biggest upset so far in person..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Groce was a big disappointment. Maybe Underwood will have better luck

Comment

• Northwestern finally gets to the tournament and this happens late in the game. Not only did they not get the FG the officials assessed Collins a technical foul - just like Jim Harbaugh vs osu . Gonzaga then made the 2 FTs.... At least the dumb ass officials admitted it was their fault. Unlike the Michigan osu game!

Comment

• Refs are perfect and never do wrong and have a very hard job and the game goes fast. Say it now or Wiz will use one of his three bits on you.

Comment

• This was an honest mistake, unlike the officials participating in that cesspool in ohio. I don't believe in Karma, but ohio and ufm were handed their worst loss ever in a bowl game after the gross misconduct that day....so it all worked out :-)

Comment

• Purdue handling Iowa St easily - early in the 2nd

Comment

• Frustrating - I switched over just when it became uncompetitive.

The conference is showing itself very well here, apart from Minnesota.

Comment

• Iowa st making a run, down to 7

Comment

• Purdue trying to avoid meltdown

Comment

• Purdue throwing up bricks ... down to 4 from 19 up

Comment

• Fun game. Swanigan's gotta use his fouls.

Comment

• I was really unkind to the conference in my picks. Picked ISU in this game. I knew I had to take Villanova out at some point, never gave any consideration to Wisconsin. Figured MSU would flame out, and picked Xavier correctly. Didn't think MTSU would be an upset team twice in a row, though. I liked Minnesota. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X